IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Its at my house and im in TORONTO sighs. I hope my husband takes them with him because i wont be seeing my house till August 25. Ordered those notes since May @profiler
Can he toss it in a computer and email you the pdf?

Reactions: KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks...thats actually a good idea. Will see if he can. :)
I have been known to have one or two of those, from time to time :).

Reactions: sylvain1 and KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I agree. In few cases they will ask to resend few docs which will again delay the processing.
Exactly. There is several external dependencies on the system as well (CSIS, Interpol, RCMP, the regional medical examiner, and the Sponsor/PA). CIC cannot control how fast they can get data from those dependencies either...

Reactions: sylvain1

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I need to favourite that previous message of yours when I think you stated it took you 19-21 months? March notes said eligibility hasn't started then you went to DM?
yes exactly. GCSM notes of March 8th 2017 (received a month later on April 8th) showed eligibility not started, both for me the sponsor and for my wife. But we got SA/AIP on March 20th, DM the next day. We applied on August 12th 2015, so 19 months and a week or so to get SA/AIP/DM. But notes dated of March 8th did not show anything! My assumption is that they were waiting for security checks and when they finally got them, they processed our file within 24 hours.

Then it took another 8.5 weeks to get landing appointment letter, and landing 2 weeks later on May 26th 2017. So about 21.5 months after application received.

Just stay positive, I'm sure they are just waiting for security checks to come back to your file, and from that everything will go fast afterwards.

Reactions: dominicantiguan

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Woot woot! Yeah! Party. Hubby and I are heading to halifax the night before the interview since its a 4 hour drive away, and we'll celebrate with a nice meal and hotel room to wake up rested and ready for the landing!

Yep, looked at my receipt and it totals 1040$. Just wasn't clear if that included the right of permanent residence fee or not. Yay!
I hope so for you, but we did not sleep well the night before. We also drove to Montreal the night before. However it was quite noisy in the streets, but even if it would have been quiet, I think we were just so excited that it was coming to the end that we did not sleep well at all! We wanted the time to speed up and to be tomorrow already!

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
yes exactly. GCSM notes of March 8th 2017 (received a month later on April 8th) showed eligibility not started, both for me the sponsor and for my wife. But we got SA/AIP on March 20th, DM the next day. We applied on August 12th 2015, so 19 months and a week or so to get SA/AIP/DM. But notes dated of March 8th did not show anything! My assumption is that they were waiting for security checks and when they finally got them, they processed our file within 24 hours.

Then it took another 8.5 weeks to get landing appointment letter, and landing 2 weeks later on May 26th 2017. So about 21.5 months after application received.

Just stay positive, I'm sure they are just waiting for security checks to come back to your file, and from that everything will go fast afterwards.
Wow.. I think I'm worked up because I really thought it would fly after the medical and we could've went to see my family in Christmas but It doesn't look like I'll be landing before october

Reactions: dskeard

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
So I just landed this morning!
Just the regular questions, and done in 5 minutes.
My appointment was rescheduled from July 27 to Aug 11 with no problem.
Wish everyone good luck on this lengthy journey!
Congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Wow.. I think I'm worked up because I really thought it would fly after the medical and we could've went to see my family in Christmas but It doesn't look like I'll be landing before october
You have a lot of time yet.

ninnii

May 15, 2017
Hi,

Anyone, can you please explain what does the below information meant? I received the below message in my CIC account. I don't know whether this is an interview request or an appointment for PR landing. @profiler : Do you have any idea?

""We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in **** IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application. IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number *****.  If you are in possession of this passport / travel document, you must bring it with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If this passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately. ""

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi,

Anyone, can you please explain what does the below information meant? I received the below message in my CIC account. I don't know whether this is an interview request or an appointment for PR landing. @profiler : Do you have any idea?

""We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in **** IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application. IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number *****.  If you are in possession of this passport / travel document, you must bring it with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If this passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.  If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately. ""
That's the DM letter. Told you it was coming. Wait for the local office to contact you with an appointment.