spousal sponsorship IMM5669

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
hello guys
sponsoring spouse outside Canada. I received letter stating

We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:
• You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form which is found at
the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
You and all of your family members aged 18 or older (if applicable) must submit this form. The
document must be received at this office
• At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for:
1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and
2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.
You must also provide this for every family member (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)
who is aged 18 or older. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of "family member".

my question is "family member" is if he has children and over 18 they sign the form along with police report? or is family member the listed family like his mom and dad and sisters who are not travelling with him.

I want to know family member who's police report is required the applicant alone? since he has no children.

help pls

C

Classic Chucks

Family members

Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children. Spouse. Refers to either of the two persons (opposite or same sex) in a marriage legally recognized in the country in which it took place, as well as in Canada.

Chroniverous

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
This confuses me too as it states to provide for family members even if they aren't accompanying you. But ive heard its only the applicant who needs this.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
ok so only (spouse) main applicant who needs the form Mom 5669 and the police report...thank you guys so so much.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
sponsoring spouse outside Canada

I received the email with application number and UCI

I've tried numerous times to link the application to my account it's not working

Can someone help please is there a special way or give step by step guidance