Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I have been asking questions in this forum and people helped me a lot and I did get my PR. Today I need you help to get PR for my wife.

I got married on September 07 2018 and I already applied for visitor visa for my wife and got rejected twice. Each and everytime the reason were different for rejection. Now my questions are below

1. Can I go ahead and apply for visitor visa for the third time (I am skeptical to apply for PR because of the duration) or shall I submit PR for her and then apply for visitor visa ?
2. Is there a way to apply for a visitors visa after submitting spousal sponsorship asking to grant the visitor visa so that we can meet in the meanwhile.
2. In case if she gets visitor visa after outland spousal sponsorship is it possible to change it to inland after she arrives to canada using her visitor visa.
3. Or is there another way to get a visa which I am not aware of. Guys its seriously hard for us to stay apart and I have got a good job in canada and settled, so quitting job and leaving to India is not an option.

Please help me !!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Everyone,

I have been asking questions in this forum and people helped me a lot and I did get my PR. Today I need you help to get PR for my wife.

I got married on September 07 2018 and I already applied for visitor visa for my wife and got rejected twice. Each and everytime the reason were different for rejection. Now my questions are below

1. Can I go ahead and apply for visitor visa for the third time (I am skeptical to apply for PR because of the duration) or shall I submit PR for her and then apply for visitor visa ?
2. Is there a way to apply for a visitors visa after submitting spousal sponsorship asking to grant the visitor visa so that we can meet in the meanwhile.
2. In case if she gets visitor visa after outland spousal sponsorship is it possible to change it to inland after she arrives to canada using her visitor visa.
3. Or is there another way to get a visa which I am not aware of. Guys its seriously hard for us to stay apart and I have got a good job in canada and settled, so quitting job and leaving to India is not an option.

Please help me !!
Hi

1. You can apply but with a PR spouse and 2 refusals, there is pretty much no chance of approval. Apply for PR.

2. You can apply but as above, little chance of approval.

3. No, an outland app cannot be changed to inland.

4. No, there is no other way.

Reactions: Rapheee

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi

1. You can apply but with a PR spouse and 2 refusals, there is pretty much no chance of approval. Apply for PR.

Thanks Man

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi

I have some more questions.

1. Under which link should I be submitting the spousal sponsorship ?

2. Is it an online documentation or paper document.

3. Should the documents be submitted by my wife or should I submit the documents for her

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have some more questions.

1. Under which link should I be submitting the spousal sponsorship ?

2. Is it an online documentation or paper document.

3. Should the documents be submitted by my wife or should I submit the documents for her
1 and 2. There is no link. Spousal sponsorship apps must be submitted by paper.

3. Either of you can submit the app.

Reactions: Rapheee

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
1 and 2. There is no link. Spousal sponsorship apps must be submitted by paper.

3. Either of you can submit the app.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Ill start with the PR process then. Do we have a list of documents that I have to submit or any link to refer please.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Ill start with the PR process then. Do we have a list of documents that I have to submit or any link to refer please.
There is a document checklist provided online when you get your forms