+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal open work permit

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
Dear All,

I hope you’re all doing fine.

I have question about spousal open work permit. I’m planning to get married in March 2021.

I’m currently on PGWPP working full time for a banking job that falls under NOC B and planning to get into the express entry pool for PR after marriage together.

So please advise me on how soon can I apply for his SOWP and our
background is as follows:

1. The marriage proposal was via BharatMatrimony and it all started in July 2020 as he was interested in my profile he contacted me on WhatsApp addressing his interest.

2. Following month ie August, he visited my home back in India to ask my parents to get me married to him.

3. Since then, I have been in constant touch with his whole family & so does he.

4. My parents are visiting his home sooner to complete the formalities and we are planning on helding a virtual engagement proposing in person wedding in the month of March last two weeks.

5. Lastly, more than this being arranged we both love each other & are waiting to get married.

Based on these events what are the likely documents that I would have to submit and will online application work or my fiancé has to submit an paper application in India.

I hope to hear back from you all.

Thank you
Hema