Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
Hi jmathew,

Congratulations!

How did you get your wife's medical done upfront? and How did you submit that?

Thank you,

Manan
Hi Manan,

In my cic account there was a section to upload medicals. I called the doctor and booked an appointment for my wife. After the medical checkup we got a piece of paper from the doctor and I uploaded that to mycic account.

Reactions: mananpatel

jmathew

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
1st Oct 2017
Med's Done....
5th Oct 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
Hey Congrats. You must be really happy! After all those times finally you get what you always wanted. Congrats to you again. Hopefully we will get some news soon. I applied on April 1st. So lets see.

Thanks Sababx, Sure you will get it

mananpatel

Feb 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Manan,

In my cic account there was a section to upload medicals. I called the doctor and booked an appointment for my wife. After the medical checkup we got a piece of paper from the doctor and I uploaded that to mycic account.
Thanks,
jmathew!

This is strange. CIC authorised physicians in my area simply denied to perform upfront medical. They told my wife that once we submit the application with a medical request, CIC will provide a document which my wife has to show at the hospital. They will then perform the examination and provide a receipt which we have to upload online in the GC key account.

As SOWP is already under process, I am in dilemma whether to go for medical or wait for CIC's request letter.

Manan

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks,
jmathew!

This is strange. CIC authorised physicians in my area simply denied to perform upfront medical. They told my wife that once we submit the application with a medical request, CIC will provide a document which my wife has to show at the hospital. They will then perform the examination and provide a receipt which we have to upload online in the GC key account.

As SOWP is already under process, I am in dilemma whether to go for medical or wait for CIC's request letter.

Manan
Why are you in a dilemma? If they are going to give you the visa they will ask for it if not then they won't. It is not mandatory to submit your medicals upfront.

unis

Dec 31, 2016
Hi Guys,

My wife got passport request today,

Timeline:

Online application, upfront medical

Submitted : March 15th

Medical passed : March 30th

Passport request : May 19.

Best of luck to all who are waiting.

HI mathew, did u applied online from India ?

jmathew

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
1st Oct 2017
Med's Done....
5th Oct 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
Thanks,
jmathew!

Manan
wow that's strange, may be try different authorized physicians, you can even look physicians out of your region or state. It doesn't matter from where you did the medicals.

mananpatel

Feb 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Why are you in a dilemma? If they are going to give you the visa they will ask for it if not then they won't. It is not mandatory to submit your medicals upfront.
Yes, it is not mandatory to submit it upfront. I just wanted to see if this works to reduce the processing time. I also didn't want to invite any troubles. I have heard few incidents outside of this forum where the applicants with upfront medical had to bear some stress and delay. So, I am not going in this direction anymore.

Anyway, my spouse now has an interview scheduled for next week. Even though they had everything they need, they have requested to come for an interview specifically with marriage photos and some other documents. However, I am taking this in a good way as at least it is moving further. We will wait for their instructions.

mananpatel

Feb 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
wow that's strange, may be try different authorized physicians, you can even look physicians out of your region or state. It doesn't matter from where you did the medicals.
Thanks, jmathew.

Finally, my wife got a call from CIC New Delhi to appear for an interview next week. They have also asked to get some specific documents which they already have since the beginning. I think they just want to verify before putting up the medical request.

"Please bring all relevant supporting documents with you including your marriage albums, your financial documents i.e. your pay slips and income tax returns"

Let's see.

mananpatel

Feb 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
congratulations brother finally you have got it..

even i applied on march 18th online with up front medicals just got only medicals passed update on march 30th after that no update
Any updates, naveenpr?

My wife got a call from CIC New Delhi to appear for an interview next week. They have also asked to get some specific documents which they already have since the beginning. I think they just want to verify before putting up the medical request.

"Please bring all relevant supporting documents with you including your marriage albums, your financial documents i.e. your pay slips and income tax returns"

Let's see.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Any updates, naveenpr?

My wife got a call from CIC New Delhi to appear for an interview next week. They have also asked to get some specific documents which they already have since the beginning. I think they just want to verify before putting up the medical request.

Let's see.
Hey Manan, When did u applied and your wife asked to bring your payslips and IT returns or her's?

unis

Dec 31, 2016
Any updates, naveenpr?

Let's see.
What was ur timeline ? when did u submit application ?

jmathew

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
1st Oct 2017
Med's Done....
5th Oct 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
Thanks, jmathew.

Finally, my wife got a call from CIC New Delhi to appear for an interview next week. They have also asked to get some specific documents which they already have since the beginning. I think they just want to verify before putting up the medical request.

Let's see.
Best of luck for the interview. Hope everything goes well.:):)

mananpatel

Feb 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Manan, When did u applied and your wife asked to bring your payslips and IT returns or her's?
Online Application date : March 15, 2017
Without upfront medical.
Visa office: New Delhi.
Email and call notification: May 25, 2017.

They have asked for her documents and relevant documents (which seems too generic). She is working, so we have shown her employment, pay slips, tax returns in supporting documents.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Online Application date : March 15, 2017
Without upfront medical.
Visa office: New Delhi.
Email and call notification: May 25, 2017.

They have asked for her documents and relevant documents (which seems too generic). She is working, so we have shown her employment, pay slips, tax returns in supporting documents.
Ok bro, so Best of luck for you and ur wife.. hope everything will be good.