No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
Need Help so badly, Any help from anyone

I have submitted my Spouse Sponsorship documents to CIC office in May 2014 and I have received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration in July 23rd 2014 that I am eligible for sponsorship as I am default of my previous undertaking(sponsored my previous wife in 2007). Initially my file was transferred to London Office for further processing as I ticked marked the box to process it.
My previous wife went on welfare after we separated and I have no idea about it as I had no contact with her. I also have not received any notification from any agency during the period from 2007 to 2014 that I owed money from my previous undertaking.
After getting the letter I have contacted the Social welfare and made arrangement to make full payment of my debt. Now I am no longer default of my previous undertaking.

I need your advice, after making full payment of my debt and submitting all evidence of this to CIC , Is there going to be any issue with my case?.
Should I withdraw my application and reapply?

please advise

I also send an email to London Office (more than 30 days ago) but have not received any response from them as yet.

Thank you

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending
hi,i have same issue,,,kindly help me.
my husband sponsered his ex wife in 1999 and sign undertaking..but after that in 2006 she leave him and then in 2010 divorce happen,
now in 2013 he marry to me and sponser me,but after application receive 3 months later he receive a letter by immigration office that his ex wife take amount by a welfare institution of canada in under taking time period,so now you cnt sponser another before deal and making ful payment of that amount..
now we cant understand what is best for us,now he is making deal with that welfare department and making payment in instalments..
what is best for us now,
til now there is no decision about application rejection or something els,..
we must withdraw our application and after deal and payment issue again reapply...?
or
after making payment we send clearance letter of payments to immigration department,,?
its possible or not,that only we send clearance letter and working on same application with reference to that letter,,
or
if we dont with draw application,it may effect us any loss...?
or any ban for long time.
if we withdraw now on this stage without any decision by immigration department,and reapply again with payment issue solved situation,then its beneficial for us or same like with payment issue..
kindly suggest me and give me clear answer,according to your knowledge
(what was undertaking time period 1999,now its 3 years.a lawyer told us,that time it was 3 year then undertaking issue dnt apply on you,because in 2006 that was over according to 3 years.
but some says it was 10 year then you are defaulter,what is correct,,pls answer),biya :-\ ???

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
I think you should withdraw your application and resubmit it after clearing all the debt because you are making payment arrangement in installment.
By the time you guys finished making the payment is going to be to late for Immigration Canada to hold your file without making any decision.
My sincere advice to you is to withdraw your application at this stage, clear your all debt and then wait for atleast 2 month and then apply again.

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016