Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
micmac101 said:
I sponsored my husband in Sept 2010! Still waiting for Pass Port since July/14
if its been a couple of months since your husband did the re-medicals, perhaps launch an inquiry via MP.

Or try sending a FAX to Islamabad asking about visa issuance...

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shafaq said:
MashaAllah many many Congratz bro.. u r very lucky.. plz pray for all of us too for hearing this good news.. by the way which wazifa your wife is reciting :p
I guess it was luck, optimism, sending them updated docs, new proofs, follow up through case specific inquiries, I never give them time to think, ordering notes and sending them as per their requirements even before their requirements.

Above all. Allah ka karam hoa hy bus.

Best of Luck sisters and brothers, Now i will come rarely, Its been great forum. have been here for some years now.

take care

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi & Aoa,

Guys any guesses uptill when i will receive my passport with visa stamped.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Maz a

Aug 11, 2014
TooCareless1 said:
I guess it was luck, optimism, sending them updated docs, new proofs, follow up through case specific inquiries, I never give them time to think, ordering notes and sending them as per their requirements even before their requirements.

Above all. Allah ka karam hoa hy bus.

Best of Luck sisters and brothers, Now i will come rarely, Its been great forum. have been here for some years now.

take care
Ok can u plz tell me one thing what does 'ordering notes'mean and I never sent them any case specific inquiry when can v send that like when I sent them my doctors note telling my due date I just simple emailed them shoul I send that through. Case specific inquiry ?
Plz give some help an thanx

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah just received email that the process for my husband is done. They requested his Pass Port that they already have and wanted the Pass Port LOL.

I thank Allah a million times as in 11 days it would have been exactly 4 years we have been waiting its like all the tension and stress has left my body, its an amazing feeling.

We already contacted them to say you have all this info in our file with Pass Port, photos and height and weight.
I'm still in shock but I had this feeling today and now just must wait till they put the Visa in but at least now we know there is an end in sight In Sha Allah.

I pray you all get good news soon In Sha Allah and thank you all for all your prayers May Allah reward you all well In Sha Allah............

Micmac101

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah just received email that the process for my husband is done. They requested his Pass Port that they already have and wanted the Pass Port LOL.

I thank Allah a million times as in 11 days it would have been exactly 4 years we have been waiting its like all the tension and stress has left my body, its an amazing feeling.

We already contacted them to say you have all this info in our file with Pass Port, photos and height and weight.
I'm still in shock but I had this feeling today and now just must wait till they put the Visa in but at least now we know there is an end in sight In Sha Allah.

I pray you all get good news soon In Sha Allah and thank you all for all your prayers May Allah reward you all well In Sha Allah............

Micmac101
mashaALLAH, congratulations!!!

ksw71

Aug 28, 2014
Hi Everyone
I received a letter from CIC in May 2013 and submitted all the required forms/docs in Islamabad office by July 31, 2013 as requested in that letter. Since then we didn't receive any file or application number.
I send few emails at islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and after few months in Feb 2014 they just replied that "your case is in process, keep your communication low, they will contact us if they will need anything and for any further communication use file number."
We didn't receive any file number yet, its been more than a year now. Even after that I sent them couple of emails but there is no answer from them.
Any comments? If someone went through same situation.

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksw71 said:
Hi Everyone
I received a letter from CIC in May 2013 and submitted all the required forms/docs in Islamabad office by July 31, 2013 as requested in that letter. Since then we didn't receive any file or application number.
I send few emails at islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and after few months in Feb 2014 they just replied that "your case is in process, keep your communication low, they will contact us if they will need anything and for any further communication use file number."
We didn't receive any file number yet, its been more than a year now. Even after that I sent them couple of emails but there is no answer from them.
Any comments? If someone went through same situation.
When you received a letter from CIC then they must have mentioned the file number on it. And, I assumed that you mentioned that file number when you submitted the requested documents. Also, send an inquiry to LVO quoting your file number because this office is official for processing all spouse applications.....

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maz a said:
Ok can u plz tell me one thing what does 'ordering notes'mean and I never sent them any case specific inquiry when can v send that like when I sent them my doctors note telling my due date I just simple emailed them shoul I send that through. Case specific inquiry ?
Plz give some help an thanx
You can order gcms notes to understand the timeline and processing stages, where your file currently sitting or even they started the processing yet. It is a good practice to order notes after 7/8 months of application submission then send a case specific inquiry when you have some information about your file.

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddy851 said:
So i had applied back in march 2013....sent in all the nikkah info etc..
in feb 2014 file moved to london... (got my ruksati done in april 2014)..

after sending in all the documents/pics as usual...LVO is asking for Nikkah papers and ruksati proofs again...
they sent an email saying we need "Civil documents"..

Anyone else in a similar position? ...

Should I ask them if I can send them a re-med along with the proofs again?...
Wait for the request they will send you a filled form with your information to do a second medical assessment...

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maz a said:
Hey can anyone tel me how to order notes
Like the detail which shows up left side of page
Sorry I'm not computer person n new to this site thanks
Follow this link to apply for gcms notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

ksw71

Aug 28, 2014
Kashii said:
When you received a letter from CIC then they must have mentioned the file number on it. And, I assumed that you mentioned that file number when you submitted the requested documents. Also, send an inquiry to LVO quoting your file number because this office is official for processing all spouse applications.....
That letter only shows UCI and my old application number and description of my family members. I send this letter and application form to Islamabad office before July 31, 2013. Some of contents form letter are pasted here
"[X] The overseas office in ISLAMABAD is responsible for processing the applications for
permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.
You have listed the following as accompanying dependants:
--------
--------
--------
Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. You
or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application
forms for all listed dependants, which must be sent to the visa office in ISLAMABAD. The
required application forms IMM0008 and Schedule A for your dependants are to be obtained on
the internet.
The above requested information must be received at the appropriate visa office by July 31, 2013."

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
micmac101 said:

Micmac101
Masha Allah that's a great news, thank God

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hi, I just got marriage certificate from Municipality (Nadra). Kindly advise the best way to send this across to LVO. I am aware of the portal messaging but if I were to use portal I won't have a receipt of documents attached. Do you guys think sending it by the LVO email is as much fine as the portal? I just wanted to have a receipt in my sending emails? Kindly advise ! Thanks