Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Maz a said:
This is not fair I mean y the do this ? I saw some files are waiting
From 2012 and some of 2013 are being finilized , happy for those who got reply
But simply it's not fair . 14 months have passed and still file received , medical received
I just wanna cry right now :'(
Plz dont cry
I gave u +1 to make u little happy.
Cheers.

Shafaq

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2013
File Transfer...
May-2014
TooCareless1 said:
Alhamdolillah received visa with in 12 months including sponsorship approval.

I request everyone to be optimistic about LVO.

Best of luck brothers and sisters.

regards,
MashaAllah many many Congratz bro.. u r very lucky.. plz pray for all of us too for hearing this good news.. by the way which wazifa your wife is reciting :p

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Tell me the wazifa also
I have been waiting for almost 30 months now

qasnor

Aug 16, 2014
Maz a said:
My husband's medical is already expired in May and it's. 16 th month In total I'm also waiting for response
And depressed coz I'm preggo and he is not here :(
awwn! Was your husband requested for a medical? He should have... Since your pregnant, they should speed up the process! Best of Luck!!
In Sha Allah you will hear good news soon!!

Maz a

Aug 11, 2014
qasnor said:
awwn! Was your husband requested for a medical? He should have... Since your pregnant, they should speed up the process! Best of Luck!!
In Sha Allah you will hear good news soon!!
No the first medical which goes with the file after that , no response even I faxed my doctors note about my due date but they did not reply that they recieved or not. In this June I received an email that my file is transferred to LVO
I do t know how they sort out the files :(

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
Aslam U Alaikum Friends sub kaasay hain??? or Inqlaab or Azadi March ka kia effect ho rha hai cases per?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam just because you are pregnant does not make it speed up the file in fact I hope anyone who is pregnant include this on the form. By this I mean inform due date and also when baby is born notify them by fax or email.

Again it really does not change their mind about being pregnant..

I pray Allah hears all our prayers In Sha Allah......

qasnor

Aug 16, 2014
Maz a said:
No the first medical which goes with the file after that , no response even I faxed my doctors note about my due date but they did not reply that they recieved or not. In this June I received an email that my file is transferred to LVO
I do t know how they sort out the files :(
Oh! Maybe you should ask for some notes from them, So you know whats going on with your file. I haven't heard anything as of yet either for my file! Don't Worry ALLAH has better plans for us. WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME. IN SHA ALLAH!!

My sister was told to recite this ayah Surah Al Araf, Ayat# 10
Wa laqad makkanna_kum fil ardi wa ja'alna_ lakum fiha_ ma'a_yisy(a), qalilam ma_ tasykuru_n(a).
Translation:
And We have certainly established you upon the earth and made for you therein ways of livelihood. Little are you grateful.

Recite as much as you can(100 times/ day or even more) Never stop even if your hubby comes.
Alhumdulilah! My sister's husband was here in less then a year, thts what i recite also tell your hubby to recite it as well.
There is power in Allah's Kalam!
May ALLAH bring everyones loved ones together! Ameen.Please pray for me aswell.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
OmNi2012 said:
+1 for making a fellow member smile
Thanks Omni2012

Hudar87

Jun 29, 2014
Milton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
AOR Received.
06-2013
File Transfer...
01-2014
Med's Request
08-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
Hello Everyone,

My husband received an e-mail from the LVO on August 21, 2014 requesting for more information specifically:

- Additional, supporting wedding photographs including Rukhsati photos (photos must show the large-scale attendance as you indicated, and be labelled, naming attendees). If this ceremony has not been completed, please provide an explanation why not, and details surrounding any arrangements that have been made.

- Additional, supporting photographs/evidence of any post-wedding visits (if applicable), and evidence of ongoing, post-wedding correspondence with your sponsor; this may include but not necessarily be limited to Skype logs, emails, letters, phone calls, money transfers and so on. Please note that emails must be original printouts and not copied into word documents.

Can anyone advise how many more photos to include from the Rukhsati and Walima? I had already included what was asked for in the application of both Rukhsati and Walima.

Also in terms of on-going communication, we do not have records of phone bills as we mainly communicate through FaceTime and Viber (Skype connection is also not very good so we rarely use that), will LVO accept screen shots of FaceTime and Viber call logs as well as screen shots of our communication through WhatsApp, iMessage and Viber? Thank you all for your help! I am trying to view this recent communication from the LVO as a positive thing that they are at least working on our file after 26 months after submitting it!

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Hudar87 said:
Hello Everyone,

My husband received an e-mail from the LVO on August 21, 2014 requesting for more information specifically:

- Additional, supporting wedding photographs including Rukhsati photos (photos must show the large-scale attendance as you indicated, and be labelled, naming attendees). If this ceremony has not been completed, please provide an explanation why not, and details surrounding any arrangements that have been made.

- Additional, supporting photographs/evidence of any post-wedding visits (if applicable), and evidence of ongoing, post-wedding correspondence with your sponsor; this may include but not necessarily be limited to Skype logs, emails, letters, phone calls, money transfers and so on. Please note that emails must be original printouts and not copied into word documents.

Can anyone advise how many more photos to include from the Rukhsati and Walima? I had already included what was asked for in the application of both Rukhsati and Walima.

Also in terms of on-going communication, we do not have records of phone bills as we mainly communicate through FaceTime and Viber (Skype connection is also not very good so we rarely use that), will LVO accept screen shots of FaceTime and Viber call logs as well as screen shots of our communication through WhatsApp, iMessage and Viber? Thank you all for your help! I am trying to view this recent communication from the LVO as a positive thing that they are at least working on our file after 26 months after submitting it!
Send additional proofs as much as you can, can you please tell your complete timeline, when did you apply for sponsorship?

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
Hey guys

So i emailed london one month ago telling them its been 17 months since we applied and that my file was transferred to london on feb 28. They replied today saying 'please note your application is well within our service standard.' Wonder what that means. Any ideas?

Are they just saying that its normal to be waiting this long? I wish they gave more details :(

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
salam to all

want to share my timeline with all
document submitted 30th DEC 2013
on my

Permanent Residence Application Status
1.Received xxx application for permanent residence on December 30, 2013.

2.Medical results have been received.

medical done feb 2014
how long i have to wait for as status is still saying file received.
thanks

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Solesilence said:
Hey guys
So i emailed london one month ago telling them its been 17 months since we applied and that my file was transferred to london on feb 28. They replied today saying 'please note your application is well within our service standard.' Wonder what that means. Any ideas?
Are they just saying that its normal to be waiting this long? I wish they gave more details :(
Since you are within the original Pakistan and current London time period therefore you got that response. Order notes if you want to know more about your file.
farsji said:
salam to all
want to share my timeline with all
document submitted 30th DEC 2013
on my
Permanent Residence Application Status
1.Received xxx application for permanent residence on December 30, 2013.
2.Medical results have been received.
medical done feb 2014
how long i have to wait for as status is still saying file received.
thanks
London timeline is ~11 months for spousal cases, nobody can tell you when you will receive any updates since there isn't a first in first out policy with CIC.