Additional doc request 31 july
Pre arrival service email 30 oct ??
Wht is next ?? I did not understand the meaning of pre arrival service email
Sometimes means PA pass eligibility.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Really?? Because in my gc key account showing
We are reviewing Weather u meet the eligibility requirements
Again, a lot of people receive this email. It has nothing to do with your application, it is merely a letter that tells you about the services you have available to you *if* you are to land in Canada. Receiving this email does not signify that your application is going one way or another. There have been people who received this email and still got denied.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Again, a lot of people receive this email. It has nothing to do with your application, it is merely a letter that tells you about the services you have available to you *if* you are to land in Canada. Receiving this email does not signify that your application is going one way or another. There have been people who received this email and still got denied.
You can't assure that. Most of the people who receive this letter their marriage was considered genuine and usually after this letter arrives PPR, if your background check is clean and goes well there is no reason for rejection. I received my pre arrival in September and on November 6 they asked me for my medical exam and sent my passport. It is true that your application can still be rejected but not for reasons of non-genuine relationship. Good luck to you all.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
You can't assure that. Most of the people who receive this letter their marriage was considered genuine and usually after this letter arrives PPR, if your background check is clean and goes well there is no reason for rejection. I received my pre arrival in September and on November 6 they asked me for my medical exam and sent my passport. It is true that your application can still be rejected but not for reasons of non-genuine relationship. Good luck to you all.
I never said it has anything to do with genuine or non-genuine relationships and you just confirmed the point I was making - this letter doesn't assure anything either way. I do wish everyone the best of luck in their application, but I also do not want to provide false hope and certainty of approval tied to a simple pre-arrival letter.