+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Calgary

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017
Anyone with application transferred to Calgary? Kindly share your experience and timeline please. I’m Sept 2019. Awaiting AIP, DM amd COPR for applicant

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
I guess mine was transferred to Calgary for the final thing. Outland application. At the stage where the asked for everything on the online portal to give eCOPR and did that two weeks ago and nothing since then. My experience is probably not helpful though, sorry, since it looks like you're inland and mine was mostly handled by NYVO and I think only sent to Calgary because it seem alike the online portal thing has to be managed from within Canada.

Hope you hear something soon!!

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017
I guess mine was transferred to Calgary for the final thing. Outland application. At the stage where the asked for everything on the online portal to give eCOPR and did that two weeks ago and nothing since then. My experience is probably not helpful though, sorry, since it looks like you're inland and mine was mostly handled by NYVO and I think only sent to Calgary because it seem alike the online portal thing has to be managed from within Canada.

Hope you hear something soon!!
Thanks. Mine has been in Calgary since October 2020 and no word since March 2021 after 2nd medical passed