+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouce visa with student

ami_j

Jul 26, 2010
thanks,

we are applying visa at ny consulate,my college have not asked for ilets still I have given it.If I get less than 5.5 in any module then visa officer accept it?

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
ami_j said:
thanks,

we are applying visa at ny consulate,my college have not asked for ilets still I have given it.If I get less than 5.5 in any module then visa officer accept it?
2 options for u

1. they may accept you without ielts based on ur previous qualifications.......

2. they may take ur tests of enlgish language and they may offer you later english language classes when u will join college

ami_j

Jul 26, 2010
hey,

can you help me how to apply for dependent visa with student visa?
which forms I have to submit?

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
ami_j said:
hey,

can you help me how to apply for dependent visa with student visa?
which forms I have to submit?

u from which country and for what course you want to apply.........

well u can check for documents on the www.cic.gc.ca for more information and for complete check list of documents
visit the web site of embassy of canada in ur country

vafa

Feb 5, 2011
Dear all, how wrote in this page, could you please help me too, i am a student in canada and want my husband joins me too, as i understand he needs to apply for visitor visa fist and at the port of entry he will apply for open work permit, is it right? and you said you have shown 4000 Cad, is it for how long time ? I am here for 2.5 years so how much does he needs to show ? 4000 CAD too? and what type of country tie we can show? as you have experience could you tell me what was your tie? i have a paper from my government saying that i have to come back after my studies and work there for 5 years, does it a tie for him too. please reply vafa_salimova@yahoo.com, i am not sure if I cand find this page again, i have written in several pagers befor and i cannot find any of them now. thanks
vafa