+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship turnaround time

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
hello everyone

since the new did process have changed to be 12 months .... how long did anyone have to wait from start of the process until they recieved their PR outland?
I am looking to see exactly how long the wait time is.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It honestly really depends on Visa Office, complexity of application, country etc. Some people are seeing decision made in a matter of months, and others it will take longer, so it's hard to say. If you can find a thread dedicated to the specific VO your application will be processed at, they often have spreadsheets tracking progress of applications. For example we are Irish Outland applicants and are 5 months in still waiting (like many others, and others who have been waiting even longer) but a Cuban Outland app got request for Visa pickup in 3 months. It varies, no one will ever be able to say exactly how long it is.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
since the new process changed husband couldn't complete upfront medical so we require the did letter for him to complete it so far that's been the delay.. and I am not sure how long that will take since CIC Mississauga has already sent the process abroad to the VO for processing.. waiting on medical instructions

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
since the new process changed husband couldn't complete upfront medical so we require the did letter for him to complete it so far that's been the delay.. and I am not sure how long that will take since CIC Mississauga has already sent the process abroad to the VO for processing.. waiting on medical instructions
Im expecting our process to take about 7-8 months realistically with the VO we have etc, usually you can search through and see the averages and how long they are taking. Because the new process is still only 6 months old it's hard to say.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
if i call the CIC office do you think they would email me this physician request form for medical?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017