+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship application with previous usa misrepresentation ban in student visa

Josan01

Mar 1, 2022
My wife has been deported from port of entry to USA around 2 years ago and she has misrepresentation ban
We are going to submit pr application through family sponsorship .we have mentioned everything in application.
is there any chance of rejection of application
I’m permanent resident here in Canada

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
That’s definitely going to be a problem. I seen a guy from Bahamas came to Canada and he lied on his visa application that he never got denied entry into the states which he did a few years back and they sent him right back to the Bahamas, so yes that’s going to be an issue. Canada and US are brother sister countries they both work hand in hand.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife has been deported from port of entry to USA around 2 years ago and she has misrepresentation ban
We are going to submit pr application through family sponsorship .we have mentioned everything in application.
is there any chance of rejection of application
I’m permanent resident here in Canada
Had she not mentioned the ban, she could have had an issue. Since she did mention it, she should be fine.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That’s definitely going to be a problem. I seen a guy from Bahamas came to Canada and he lied on his visa application that he never got denied entry into the states which he did a few years back and they sent him right back to the Bahamas, so yes that’s going to be an issue. Canada and US are brother sister countries they both work hand in hand.
The OP stated that this was disclosed in the application. You must have missed that part. ;)

Josan01

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah but we mentioned everything about ban in application