+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring My Wonderful Tunisian Husband

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
congratulation aladins wife i wish you the best life with your husbend and good luck for me after this long weit i have over a year weiting i dont know whay is taking all this time...my medical is expire 2 days ago till now i dont get any request to redo it my daughter is grwing far from me i cant see here she is 4 months old and i just see her throught msn or skype...you dont think gyus that is Injustice but what in can do nothing in my heand i can justg weit and weit and see what going on...good luck for all weiting here

Nourpam

Apr 9, 2012
Congratulations for u and your husband :) Aladin's wife.
would you please tell us how long has the file been in Paris and what are the documents they asked for . thanks

Aladins wife

Apr 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
March 8th 2012
AOR Received.
November 22nd 2011
File Transfer...
February 26th 2012
Med's Request
March 8th 2012
Med's Done....
March 9th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31st 2012
Yes Bilbol, I know how you feel, My husband did not meet our daughter until she was 7 months old, I am in Tunisia right now, and this is how he met her, enchallah all will be good for you, may Allah bless your family, I wish you all the best, Wallah. Just trust in Allah.

Aladins wife

Apr 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
March 8th 2012
AOR Received.
November 22nd 2011
File Transfer...
February 26th 2012
Med's Request
March 8th 2012
Med's Done....
March 9th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31st 2012
Nourpam i first started my file in missisauga august 26th, 2011, my file was transferred to paris november 22nd 2011, they openened my file in Paris february 13th 2012, they requseted more piks, another medical, police check, again march 8th 2012, he was accepted may 23rd 2012, hamdoulleh, may Allah bless you and your family, Our family wishes the best for your family, enchallah all will be good for you.

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
thnx aladin wife so if you can tell me pls your husbend get a request to redo his medical test after its expire or before and if its after how long time he get the request pls i am weting for your respond

gingles

May 27, 2012
I was approved to sponsor my Tunisian husband on Feb 15th. We just heard from Paris office on May 25th that he has been approved and the last step is to send passport for visa insert. We sent complete application package on December 29th. I am quite impressed with how fast this process has been. Was expecting it to be at least 8 months from the time the application got to Paris. Would love to chat with you. If you would like to chat... send me an email to gingles@live.ca

here4ali

Mar 29, 2012
I was approved also to sponsor my husband (almost the exact same date as you) February 17th/2012. My husband was sent an email saying that our file is now in process on May 10th. The email that your husband got was CIC requesting already his passport or do you mean this will be the last step? So far our process has been very good too and I have no complaints. We are now waiting for the passport request email.
Congradulations to your process so far and Great News to you Aladdin's Wife!!!

Aladins wife

Apr 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
March 8th 2012
AOR Received.
November 22nd 2011
File Transfer...
February 26th 2012
Med's Request
March 8th 2012
Med's Done....
March 9th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31st 2012
No Mississauga accepted and approved my application on November 22nd 2011, and Paris opened our file and started processing it in feb 2012, so they did not request his second medical until they had been processing it already for a month. My husband got his request for passport may 23rd 2012. So 7 months total or application was in Paris and it took a total of 5 months processing time. by the looks of your application I think they will request his passport in august or september.

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi any new with you i am steel weiting i redo my medical test and police report like 10 days agà was recived at the visa office in paris and but till now no news so you think how long it will take to get the passprt request????

likebase01

Jun 22, 2012
i sponsored my tunisia man last junarry this my timeline
12 januarry recive my applicaion
22 may 2012 paris office start prosses my application ; then they write my adress mail ask for make sure this adress will contact you .. till no wi wait but nothing new yet!!!
anyone go by this ? how much need wait ? thank u

here4ali

Mar 29, 2012
Just wanted everyone to know that my husband picked up his visa at the embassy last week :D We are soo happy to know we will be in each other's arms soon. I am happy with the process. I sent our file January 1st/2012 to Ontario and less then 8 months later he got the Passport Request email, he sent all the information they needed and in only 2 weeks he was able to go get his visa. YEAHHHHH!! Thanks Allah and thanks to all people who helped in the wait process. Best of luck to you all ~ Angela & Ali

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
here4ali said:
Just wanted everyone to know that my husband picked up his visa at the embassy last week :D We are soo happy to know we will be in each other's arms soon. I am happy with the process. I sent our file January 1st/2012 to Ontario and less then 8 months later he got the Passport Request email, he sent all the information they needed and in only 2 weeks he was able to go get his visa. YEAHHHHH!! Thanks Allah and thanks to all people who helped in the wait process. Best of luck to you all ~ Angela & Ali
cONGRATULATIONS HEREFOR ALI!!!I hope you have a happy life with your husband here in Canada!!!

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
congratulaton i wish you the best and your husbend i hope i can get my visa too soon i am really weiting from so long time inchallah something good will happend

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i am from Nova Scotia also. My husband just had his interview today they never told him if he got his visa or not they just said thank you .Does anyone know if this happens alot or do they tell you at interview if you got your visa?Has your husband arrived yet?

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
cher43 said:
Hi i am from Nova Scotia also. My husband just had his interview today they never told him if he got his visa or not they just said thank you .Does anyone know if this happens alot or do they tell you at interview if you got your visa?Has your husband arrived yet?
IN MY CASE THEY TOLD ME THAT MY INTERVIEW WAS GOOD