waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
April 25 2015
hi guys,

im new to this forum. Im sponsoring my palestinian husband and our application is going through the Tel Aviv visa office.

Tel Aviv received our application on the 17th of may and on e-case it just recently changed from application "received" to "in process" and it says "we have started processing your application on June 2nd 2011". I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the Tel Aviv office, and could tell me what's going to happen next? How long before we get the AOR or hear from them? They already have the medical results too.

Thanks

AlieW

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv. Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
We went through Tel Aviv - they were fantastic!

PM me if you want more details of our timeline and exactly how it worked but basically we sent the application in the middle of Jan to mississauga and had the visa in the passport back by the middle of May (and we had to send them the police check a second time as the first one never arrived). So 4 months in total.

There is another individual on this form as well (m-shqair) with a very similar timeline. They sent there's to mississauga in Feb - and got their visa at the end of May.

Hope that helps.

wefeia

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
tel aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2011 (approved)
Doc's Request.
June 2nd, 2011
AOR Received.
June 2nd 2011
File Transfer...
May 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2011
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
April 25 2015
Oh my God, it's a big relief to know that other people have gone through Tel Aviv. i've been to other forums and it seems that no one from that VO is saying anything. I noticed that they work fast. My e-case was updated right away for app received and then just 2 weeks later to "in process" and when i emailed them 2 days ago about adding my husbands email to the file the replied to me the next day telling me that they did. So it was a big relief.

I just wanted to know (if u would know) that if they do require my husband to go on an interview, woould they send him to the Ramallah office since he can't go to Tel Aviv? or how does it work. and also did they contact u guys though email or phone?

also my e-case was "in-process" as of june 2nd but we still haven't received our AOR, is that normal?

Im sorry i have soo many questions cuz im soo anxious to have my husband here with me, this waiting is really killing me..lol...i just want him here so we can start our lives together and start a family.

thanx for ur reply :)