Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
To all the followers of this group: can we do ourselves a favour and NOT get into a posting war with goodgirl. I get she is angry...let her vent but let's just try to stay positive!!!

Lynn

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
goodgirl said:
when they want out of their country, age ,color or how you look will never be an issue.mohammed was a user and a theif u need to read the koran with understanding.we are nothing alike.
I love u ! mwaaah

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Anger is just part of the process when you feel used and abused. After you sacrifice everything for someone, go into a marriage with the best of intentions, make sacrifices and then you get thrown under a bus by the one who said they loved you. I don't know this girl but I am sure she is in pain now, but hopefully she will turn the corner to the next emotion, relief? happiness? joy?...whatever it may be...it will be better than anger, time heals all.

Good luck.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
BettyPage said:
Anger is just part of the process when you feel used and abused. After you sacrifice everything for someone, go into a marriage with the best of intentions, make sacrifices and then you get thrown under a bus by the one who said they loved you. I don't know this girl but I am sure she is in pain now, but hopefully she will turn the corner to the next emotion, relief? happiness? joy?...whatever it may be...it will be better than anger, time heals all.

Good luck.
Agreed. She had every right to be angry and to vent that anger. And I think it's not completely out of line to share that she was taken advantage of...it's a reality that anyone married to someone from another country needs to consider. I think I was more concerned that she is clearly trying to get people riled up with comments about Mohammad (pbuh) but that's her business.

Eid Mubarak Everyone!!!

Lynn

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
BettyPage said:

Good luck.
I really love what you wrote. Your message is very touching. You must be a very compassionate person!

goodgirl

Jul 13, 2011
thx bettypage, i am with my husband things are a lot better,the problem is there's.i know morocco and moroccan's very well.u name the city or village i know it.i see women who are sponsering and i know what they are doing,we are decent people with good intention you can take a person out of the country but u can't take the country out of them. i know and see and hear things u would not believe. ladies nothing wrong with going out side our culture we need to think twice their minds are different they call us fish. they are not good with one another.take my word dont encourage then to join their communities or speak their language keep your husbands to yourself if you dont believe me google anything about that culture and read google usa and moroccan husband see how they behave in every country go ahead and google.i know men who came to canada and the wife never see them. those who stay they have a plan they are patient if u know what i mean.i personally want them to prove me wrong but i dont think so.

goodgirl

Jul 13, 2011
oh yeh, i'm willing to stick it out for three years than to pay back welfare.and yes cic will not tell you if they are hiv positive as men are their weakness. from my heart im not being mean. best wishes all

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have said it before and I will keep saying it. Not all people are the same.

Do all Canadian men place drugs in their girlfriends drinks and force them to have sex with their friends while they watch? Do all Canadian men force their girlfriend to perform oral simply for money to buy tampons or food?

Answer is simple....and the same for anywhere in the world.

LaSt-DrEaM

Apr 4, 2011
Hello everyone, and Aid Mubarak to ALL

if "goodgirl" (and she never were good girl) if she revile our religion and our Prophet, i wont do the same to her religion (that's only if she really follow a religion), cos we learned from our religion to do not revile and insulting the other religions and so we do respect all religions and cultures.

it's the fear who make some people afraid from Islam and do revile it, simply, it's cose they do see how speed Islam do Spread in all the world like speed of light, it's cos they do see how MILLIONS of people do convert to Islam and so many other things.

that's why when someone is nothing in their culture, they will come and insulting Islam and our Prophet, they looks for a way for them to not be nothing still, but unfortunatly, they just show their ignorance and they prove that they're really nothing in this world.

advice to you "bad girl" : if you have a problem with someone, Moroccan one or anyone from other country, plz try to Problem-solving with no insulting or revile their Religions or who they do belief in, cos that's only shows your level and wht kind of persons you are.

TO EVERYONE who says bad things about our religion, they just shows their ignorance and they are just a burden on society, we find animals do respect things and in the same time we find some people don't do recpect ( big Paradox )

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid Mubarak to you too.

That's about as religious as I'm going to get. I'm sick of the stuff that appears on various threads about religion. Do you know what the purpose of this forum is?

I M M I G R A T I O N

How I wish we could stick to the darn topic!!! If you want to talk about religion as it pertains to immigration to Canada then I'm game. But if you want to make negative remarks or try to sell your religion as better than all the rest, GO AWAY!

Here we have goodgirl judging not only a whole country, but also a whole religion based on her experience with one man. Then we have LaSt-DrEaM getting on the defensive and completely missing one of the key components of his/her religion which is COMPASSION.

If this were a test you would both fail.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
Eid Mubarak to you too.

That's about as religious as I'm going to get. I'm sick of the stuff that appears on various threads about religion. Do you know what the purpose of this forum is?

I M M I G R A T I O N

How I wish we could stick to the darn topic!!! If you want to talk about religion as it pertains to immigration to Canada then I'm game. But if you want to make negative remarks or try to sell your religion as better than all the rest, GO AWAY!

Here we have goodgirl judging not only a whole country, but also a whole religion based on her experience with one man. Then we have LaSt-DrEaM getting on the defensive and completely missing one of the key components of his/her religion which is COMPASSION.

Excellent point.....so back to immigration....

I sent in the copy as you said rjessome...do you think they will request the original in Rabat? Should we wait till they ask for it? Or should he take the initiative and take it to them now that he has his AOR?

LaSt-DrEaM

Apr 4, 2011
rjessome said:
Eid Mubarak to you too.

I M M I G R A T I O N

Salam everybody :)

"rjessome" my last post wasn't for you, but now you fell from my eyes, i was counting you a respectful person and i produced all your help that you do for people to my wife, she likes the way how you help everybody but now unfortunatly you show the bad side, and you fell from our eyes.

i wont take your way or anyone don't respect others and their religions or do the same to you.

"GO AWAY" those two words say them to people when they do knock your door, but here you don't have any right to say that to people, cos it's a public forum and it's not yours or mine. so please RESPECT YOURSELF.

other thing, we do never sell our religion. our religion it's not fruit or vegetable to sell it, OK ?

last thing, PASTE this in your mind, us Muslims, we do prefer to get touch or hurt in our bodies THAN for someone come and insulting and revile our God, our Prophet or our religion. don't forget this, and you can ask your husband abt this.

so even if this is a forum of immigration (and i already know its a forum of immigration, so i dont need any advise abt this side) , when i see someone insulting our Prophet or our religion, I WONT be silent, and all Muslims wont be silent and you know so much stories about this case ( as burning Quran, Insulting our Prophet, etc) so please, to everybody, RESPECT as we do respect all of you guys.

i wanna to tell everyone, i wasn't going to post my last post until i saw that "bad girl" insultiong our Prophet.

and if i did something bad to someone or i'm wrong on right of someone, i ask FORGIVENESS from everybody.

wish all the best to everyone.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
Excellent point.....so back to immigration....

I sent in the copy as you said rjessome...do you think they will request the original in Rabat? Should we wait till they ask for it? Or should he take the initiative and take it to them now that he has his AOR?
It's very doubtful that they will ask for it at all. Hang onto it in case they do but I would be extremely surprised.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LaSt-DrEaM said:
Salam everybody :)

"rjessome" my last post wasn't for you, but now you fell from my eyes, i was counting you a respectful person and i produced all your help that you do for people to my wife, she likes the way how you help everybody but now unfortunatly you show the bad side, and you fell from our eyes.

i wont take your way or anyone don't respect others and their religions or do the same to you.

"GO AWAY" those two words say them to people when they do knock your door, but here you don't have any right to say that to people, cos it's a public forum and it's not yours or mine. so please RESPECT YOURSELF.

other thing, we do never sell our religion. our religion it's not fruit or vegetable to sell it, OK ?

last thing, PASTE this in your mind, us Muslims, we do prefer to get touch or hurt in our bodies THAN for someone come and insulting and revile our God, our Prophet or our religion. don't forget this, and you can ask your husband abt this.

so even if this is a forum of immigration (and i already know its a forum of immigration, so i dont need any advise abt this side) , when i see someone insulting our Prophet or our religion, I WONT be silent, and all Muslims wont be silent and you know so much stories about this case ( as burning Quran, Insulting our Prophet, etc) so please, to everybody, RESPECT as we do respect all of you guys.

i wanna to tell everyone, i wasn't going to post my last post until i saw that "bad girl" insultiong our Prophet.

and if i did something bad to someone or i'm wrong on right of someone, i ask FORGIVENESS from everybody.

wish all the best to everyone.
You're missing the whole point. Ok, as a muslim you should know that every one of the 114 chapters of the Qu'ran except one starts with, "In the name of God the Compassionate, the Merciful." The whole point of Ramadan is for the faithful to develop empathy and COMPASSION for those less fortunate and to enhance sensitivity to the suffering of others in the world.

I don't need to ask my husband. I can read the Qu'ran myself:

Quran 23:96
[96] Repel evil with that which is better. We are Best-Acquainted with the things they utter.

Quran 41:34
[34] The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.

Look, I'm all about respect. And you're right, goodgirl showed none. But the Qu'ran teaches to rise above. Enough said. Ma salama.