Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
goatlove said:
MABRROOOOOOOK x A ZILLION BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

:eek: 34 people!!! Ahhhhh lol. How was that video? They didn't show it to my husband. May Allah bless your new life in Canada with your lovely wife :D Ameeen
Allah ibarek fik sister, thank you :)

the video was talking about the life in Canada in general, such as : weather, study, work, laws etc.. it was warning us from how very cold it is in Canada ;D lol

badr-danita

Mar 12, 2014
hello every one,please i need help,im from morocco im married to a canadian citizen,we got married last january,i want to apply so i can join my wife in canada,should i apply from morocco or should she apply from canada?what are the papers we need,what is the first step.plz guide me through.thank you,any help would be much appreciated. Badr

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Salam alaikom everyone! Inchallah all is ok and everyone is in good health.

So I have some news, and trying to figure out what it actually means. This morning Rabat called my husband and asked him to come on Tuesday March 25, 2014 and to bring with him proof we have been communicating and his passport. They did not mention having an interview. They asked he be there for 10:30am. Does this mean its possible they will give him visa??

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
badr-danita said:
hello every one,please i need help,im from morocco im married to a canadian citizen,we got married last january,i want to apply so i can join my wife in canada,should i apply from morocco or should she apply from canada?what are the papers we need,what is the first step.plz guide me through.thank you,any help would be much appreciated. Badr
salam brother,

it is your wife that she will apply from Canada.. before that,you and your wife will need to fill up some forms and sign them (each one of you has their own forms, the sponsor and the applicant) and you will need to gather all proofs that you have such as pictures of you both for your wedding and your travels together and with your family and friends, communications such as facebook messages, skype chats, phone bills, hotel receipt and anything that you have as a proof for your relation with your wife, after you gather all that you will then need to organize your application and then your wife will send all the application package to Mississauga, Canada.

Please, enter to this website of Immigration Canada and you will find everything that you will need to know such as what forms you and your wife need to download and to fill up and to sign, and also a guide that will explain to you how to done your application and also the mailing address to where your wife gonna send the application package.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

best of luck :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
Salam alaikom everyone! Inchallah all is ok and everyone is in good health.

So I have some news, and trying to figure out what it actually means. This morning Rabat called my husband and asked him to come on Tuesday March 25, 2014 and to bring with him proof we have been communicating and his passport. They did not mention having an interview. They asked he be there for 10:30am. Does this mean its possible they will give him visa??
Salam sister,

when they called me for interview, they did say exactly the same as they told your husband. they didn't mention interview to me, they only asked me to come and bring proofs of communication for the last month and my passport and that's all.

so, your husband might have an interview and might have the visa on same day (as what happened with Goatlove's husband) or they might tell him that they will contact him later (as what happened with me). and the other option, is that they may waive his interview and give him the visa right away on same day.

wishing you both all the best and a happy news by next Tuesday insha'Allah :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Salam to everyone,

so Alhamdulillah, I landed on last Sunday and everything went perfect at the airport in Montreal.

wishing you all the best and success for you all :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
ArlJam said:
Salam to everyone,

so Alhamdulillah, I landed on last Sunday and everything went perfect at the airport in Montreal.

wishing you all the best and success for you all :)
Thank you for you answer, it brings clarity, not sure what will happen, only Allah knows. I didnt get the notes in time to see what they wrote hhhhh I was actually going to order the notes this week, had all the papers prepared this morning and they called my husband so I didnt proceed.

Jamali and you must be sooooooooooooo happy. Alf mabrouk!!!!! :) Say salam to jamali plz . Asiya

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
jomz said:
Jamali and you must be sooooooooooooo happy. Alf mabrouk!!!!! :) Say salam to jamali plz . Asiya
Hi Jomz ;D Yessssss you're right, we are sooooooooooo happy and just relieved that this process is over :D It all still seems so unreal ;D lol

Good luck to you and your husband, I'm sure it will be good news too insha'Allah :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Alhamdulillah my husband had his interview and was accepted. Inchallah visa will be ready sometime next month. Can't believe it only took 3.5 months from when Rabat received our file :) Hamdulillah the stress of not knowing is over and all in good time.

Interview took only 20 min, he had it with the older Canadian lady. She was really nice with him in the interview.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
jomz said:
Alhamdulillah my husband had his interview and was accepted. Inchallah visa will be ready sometime next month. Can't believe it only took 3.5 months from when Rabat received our file :) Hamdulillah the stress of not knowing is over and all in good time.

Interview took only 20 min, he had it with the older Canadian lady. She was really nice with him in the interview.
Oh what wonderful news .... Congratulations Jomz, to you and your husband!!

Your application was already so strong, so I'm sure the interview was just a formality ;D

Alhamdulillah this process is over for you two and you can begin your life in Canada :D

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
jamali said:
Oh what wonderful news .... Congratulations Jomz, to you and your husband!!

Your application was already so strong, so I'm sure the interview was just a formality ;D

Alhamdulillah this process is over for you two and you can begin your life in Canada :D
Thank you Jamali, this is somewhat of a relief especially since the other news we had. Inchallah he will be here in the next month. :)

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArlJam said:
you are welcome!!

the notes we order them from CIC and not from the embassy and they are not from the interview. the GSCM NOTES is a file that has several pages that it shows you : what is all the steps that your file has gone from, what the agents did write about your application and about the sponsor and the applicant, it shows the current status of your application and what will be the next etc etc.. in general, the notes do give you a GENERAL idea on what is happening with your file from A to Z. it is very important to order them so you can know what is going on with your file and also you will know what to expect and what to prepare for the next.

since your application is recently received by Rabat, you can wait another month or some more and then order the notes. if you need any help about how to order the notes, then don't hesitate to ask us.

Thanks again Arljam, it has now been just about 2 months since Rabat received the file, is it a good time to request the GSCM notes, or should I wait a bit longer. Please tell me how to order them!!! And when will you be coming to Canada by the way??

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
ArlJam said:
you are welcome!!

the notes we order them from CIC and not from the embassy and they are not from the interview. the GSCM NOTES is a file that has several pages that it shows you : what is all the steps that your file has gone from, what the agents did write about your application and about the sponsor and the applicant, it shows the current status of your application and what will be the next etc etc.. in general, the notes do give you a GENERAL idea on what is happening with your file from A to Z. it is very important to order them so you can know what is going on with your file and also you will know what to expect and what to prepare for the next.

since your application is recently received by Rabat, you can wait another month or some more and then order the notes. if you need any help about how to order the notes, then don't hesitate to ask us.
hello ArlJam,
i would like to know when is a good time to order the notes and how exactly to order them. I have applied to sponsor my husband from Tunisia. so far received an email from immigration that they received our application on April 10, 2014, And on April 10, 2014 another email that sponsorship has been approved and that my application was send to Paris. When I checked the status of our application online it says that his application and medical results have been received.