10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
ArlJam said:
Alhamdulillah Wa Shukru Lillah, WE GOT THE GREATEST AND THE HAPPIEST NEWS!!!! the embassy sent us an email by giving me an appointment for the next week to go with my passport for my visa :)

Alhamdulillah after soooo long time of the waiting after the interview and all the worries we had about my medicals if it is never received again, Finally they updated our ECAS and now it is says the Medical Results Have Been Received and also Decision Made.

We are sooo very thankful to God, Alhamdulillah :)

Thank you all for your attention, thank you all of you that have provided help for us when we needed it :)

All the best for all of you who already sent their application and waiting, and all the best for all of you who are facing the appeal I'm wishing you all a very fast process and all success insha'Allah :) Your key is patient and Duaa'a :)

@ Goatlove, my big salam to your husband too.. all the best for you both :)
CONGRATULATIONS !!! MABROUK ARLJAM! Wishing you and your spouse a very good life in Canada!

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!
Congrats to all those successful recently, how wonderful it will be to reunite for the last time with your loved ones :D
To those who've been denied recently, we are with you and pray for quick success in appeal. The link arljam provided:

https://www.canlii.org/en/#search/all=morocco%20marriage%20age%20difference%20wedding%20ceremony

is a fantastic resource. I read almost every case listed with great fascination and learned so much. Many of the cases when reaching appellate court are approved because the main reason couples are denied is lack of knowledge about their sponosor's daily life and family at the time of interview, and in the time it takes to appeal the couple grows closer and the issue is resolved. Sadly though, it seems many VO's misunderstand their interviewees and don't record answers the way the interviewees state them. So unfair, seems some VO's just have it in for any Moroccan wanting to marry a Canadian.

I was wondering if anyone has had any updates in ecas once the file is sent to Morocco? Mine says 'decision made' and 'medicals received'. Do they normally update any further regarding sponsored person's application progress?

Thanks all for any responses.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Enigma, Terry, Habibti, Habeeb.. Thank you for you all :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
habeeb said:
I was wondering if anyone has had any updates in ecas once the file is sent to Morocco? Mine says 'decision made' and 'medicals received'. Do they normally update any further regarding sponsored person's application progress?

For us, our ECAS has never changed UNTIL after interview.. before the interview it was only says ''Application Received'' . we didn't even know when the application was received by Rabat until we ordered the NOTES that is when we knew when it was received by Rabat.. so what you do see in your ECAS it is pretty normal, don't rely on ECAS because some VO's don't update it regularly as it happened with us.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
ArlJam said:
Alhamdulillah Wa Shukru Lillah, WE GOT THE GREATEST AND THE HAPPIEST NEWS!!!! the embassy sent us an email by giving me an appointment for the next week to go with my passport for my visa :)

Alhamdulillah after soooo long time of the waiting after the interview and all the worries we had about my medicals if it is never received again, Finally they updated our ECAS and now it is says the Medical Results Have Been Received and also Decision Made.

We are sooo very thankful to God, Alhamdulillah :)

Thank you all for your attention, thank you all of you that have provided help for us when we needed it :)

All the best for all of you who already sent their application and waiting, and all the best for all of you who are facing the appeal I'm wishing you all a very fast process and all success insha'Allah :) Your key is patient and Duaa'a :)

@ Goatlove, my big salam to your husband too.. all the best for you both :)

;D ;D Finally!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Masha Allah ;D ;D

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
habeeb said:

Don't rely on ECAS. I obsessed over it day and night for nothing haha. Got "medical results have been received" beginning of july while it remained at "application received". It never went into "In Process". Couple days after the interview, it finally switched from "application received" to "decision made". When I checked, it said "we started processing your application on November 21st" which is the day my husband got his visa. Ordering notes was a big help!! Gave us lots of answers :)

Hope you have a fast and successful process insha Allah ;D

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you arljam and goatlove for your responses!! I kinda figured ecas is unreliable at this point. But wow, I didn't know you could order notes from the embassy. Would these be just notes from the interview? Haven't gotten to that part of the process yet.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
I have been off from the forum for few days. My husband will arrive on March 20. Congratulations ArlJam for the good news. I am so happy for both of you and thank you for all your help. Thanks goat love, feelslikeforever, Jomz, terry73, Habibti. Jomz how are you? Any news? Enjoy the trip. Terry73 how are you and the kids doing? Enigma sorry to hear that, keep strong and in faith. Hugs to everyone and good luck to all of you who are in the process and in the appeal process. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Take care all of you and I hope all of you will be reunited with your loves one. Claudia p

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
goatlove said:
;D ;D Finally!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Masha Allah ;D ;D
THANK YOU SISTER :D Alhamdulillah :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
habeeb said:
Thank you arljam and goatlove for your responses!! I kinda figured ecas is unreliable at this point. But wow, I didn't know you could order notes from the embassy. Would these be just notes from the interview? Haven't gotten to that part of the process yet.
you are welcome!!

the notes we order them from CIC and not from the embassy and they are not from the interview. the GSCM NOTES is a file that has several pages that it shows you : what is all the steps that your file has gone from, what the agents did write about your application and about the sponsor and the applicant, it shows the current status of your application and what will be the next etc etc.. in general, the notes do give you a GENERAL idea on what is happening with your file from A to Z. it is very important to order them so you can know what is going on with your file and also you will know what to expect and what to prepare for the next.

since your application is recently received by Rabat, you can wait another month or some more and then order the notes. if you need any help about how to order the notes, then don't hesitate to ask us.

best of luck :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
I have been off from the forum for few days. My husband will arrive on March 20. Congratulations ArlJam for the good news. I am so happy for both of you and thank you for all your help.
Thank you sister!!

safe travels for your husband and all the best for you both :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
so ALHAMDULILLAH, I got my visa today :) I got at the embassy by 7:30 and my aptmt was at 8. we entered to the embassy by like 8:05 and the first thing we did is that we gave them our passports and then we went to a space where there is chairs and we sat and we watched a movie about the life in Canada that it lasted for about 1hour, it is an old movie though that it was produced on 1996 if I can remember well. after that we just waited for like another hour and by 10:15 they brought all passports with visas issued on and they start calling each person with their personal name and everyone got their passport with the visa and the COPR.

what surprised me, is that there was about 34 person today at the embassy :eek: and all of them got their visas today as well :D lol

Alhamdulillah first and last :)

from all my heart, best of luck to you all :)

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow arljam you must be beyond excited! I can almost feel how your heart is floating with happiness, what a wonderful feeling it must be and will be for all of us when that great day comes, inch'allah.

And Claudia P congrats to you too, so great to see you have your date for your hubby's arrival, I'm thrilled for you both. It must be like torture to count down the days, only 15 more to go, like 2 weeks! But it will come!

I wish you both and everyone on here the most happiness and prayers for a wonderful life together with your spouses. In spite of the awful frustrations and heart breaks we have all experienced and are experiencing through this process, in the end it's good to remember how fortunate we are to even be able to bring our loved ones into the country at all. We are truly blessed and it encourages my heart so much to hear your success stories.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
ArlJam said:
so ALHAMDULILLAH, I got my visa today :) I got at the embassy by 7:30 and my aptmt was at 8. we entered to the embassy by like 8:05 and the first thing we did is that we gave them our passports and then we went to a space where there is chairs and we sat and we watched a movie about the life in Canada that it lasted for about 1hour, it is an old movie though that it was produced on 1996 if I can remember well. after that we just waited for like another hour and by 10:15 they brought all passports with visas issued on and they start calling each person with their personal name and everyone got their passport with the visa and the COPR.

what surprised me, is that there was about 34 person today at the embassy :eek: and all of them got their visas today as well :D lol

Alhamdulillah first and last :)

from all my heart, best of luck to you all :)
MABRROOOOOOOK x A ZILLION BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

:eek: 34 people!!! Ahhhhh lol. How was that video? They didn't show it to my husband. May Allah bless your new life in Canada with your lovely wife :D Ameeen

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
habeeb said:
Wow arljam you must be beyond excited! I can almost feel how your heart is floating with happiness, what a wonderful feeling it must be and will be for all of us when that great day comes, inch'allah.
yes me and my wife are so very happy that Alhamdulillah we got the visa now :)

I wish that you and your husband get the same very soon insha'Allah.