May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
Terry73 said:
I am so sorry that you were refused. I am dealing with Vancouver right now. Just start the paperwork as soon as you can because Rabat seems to be slow getting the paperwork to you. It took them 1.5 months to send the original letter to me. If you need anything you can message me.
Thank you so much, I wishing you both a good luck, actually I can't writing too much my heart is broken, thank you again

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
enigma1998 said:
Today the VO sent me an email they refused me :(
I am really so sorry to hear, it is very sad cos there is no couple who wish to get a refusal while they are waiting for to be together to start their life and their future together. but this is the life and everything happens for a reason cos Allah says in the Qur'an : "" But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not"".

just make sure that we are all here to support you and your husband.

make sure to join this thread for appeal cases so u can have an idea and may ask questions there :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.0.html

also, make sure that you both (you and your husband) should read this appeals that are done in the courts and how it is going (it is for the Canadian-Moroccan who got refused and did appeal) by entering here and reading every case make sure that it will help you both a lot so you will have a great idea of how it is going for appeals in the court and what questions they ask (depends on every case) and also you will know how the Judge of the court and Minister’s Counsel thinks. I strongly recommend you to check this :

https://www.canlii.org/en/#search/all=morocco%20marriage%20age%20difference%20wedding%20ceremony

best of luck.

Feelslikeforever

Nov 25, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
04-09-2012
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-03-2013
Congratulations CLAUDIA P!!!! I haven't been on in awhile Im happy to see your exciting news!!!

CLAUDIA P said:
Hamdulillah , my husband got his visa this morning after 18 months. Thanks God this process is over. I hope all of you will be reunited with your loves one soon. Thanks to all the people who supported me in this forum. ArlJam , Jomz I hope they will call u soon. :). Claudia

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
enigma1998 said:
Thank you so much, I wishing you both a good luck, actually I can't writing too much my heart is broken, thank you again
I know how much it hurts, just be there for each other and remember that there are people here for you as well. Hugs to you

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
October-08-2013/ November-17-2014
File Transfer...
September-16-2013/ February-14-2015
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
ArlJam said:
I am really so sorry to hear, it is very sad cos there is no couple who wish to get a refusal while they are waiting for to be together to start their life and their future together. but this is the life and everything happens for a reason cos Allah says in the Qur'an : "" But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not"".

just make sure that we are all here to support you and your husband.

make sure to join this thread for appeal cases so u can have an idea and may ask questions there :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.0.html

also, make sure that you both (you and your husband) should read this appeals that are done in the courts and how it is going (it is for the Canadian-Moroccan who got refused and did appeal) by entering here and reading every case make sure that it will help you both a lot so you will have a great idea of how it is going for appeals in the court and what questions they ask (depends on every case) and also you will know how the Judge of the court and Minister's Counsel thinks. I strongly recommend you to check this :

https://www.canlii.org/en/#search/all=morocco%20marriage%20age%20difference%20wedding%20ceremony

best of luck.
Thank you so much ArlJam for helping I really appreciate it, I am a man and from Oujda

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
enigma1998 said:
Thank you so much ArlJam for helping I really appreciate it, I am a man and from Oujda
Salam brother,

you're welcome!

sorry I thought that it was your wife who posted, because I think you both using the same account!!.?

I'm wishing you a fast process for the appeal with success insha'Allah.

Bitawfi9

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
ArlJam said:
Salam brother,

you're welcome!

sorry I thought that it was your wife who posted, because I think you both using the same account!!.?

I'm wishing you a fast process for the appeal with success insha'Allah.

Bitawfi9
Slam brother
it's ok i just want you to know who I am, thank you so much for everything.

what about you ? did you hear anything about your interview or not yet ?

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
enigma1998 said:
Slam brother
it's ok i just want you to know who I am, thank you so much for everything.

what about you ? did you hear anything about your interview or not yet ?
Salam khouya,

nice to meet you, and I am from Rabat.

I have passed my interview so long ago (3 months ago), I did redo my medical and we are waiting still for the embassy to contact us.

check your Inbox!

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
ArlJam said:
Salam khouya,

nice to meet you, and I am from Rabat.

I have passed my interview so long ago (3 months ago), I did redo my medical and we are waiting still for the embassy to contact us.

check your Inbox!
My husband is in Sale. I so love going to Morocco and go for fish all the time. I love going into Rabat and walking around. Such beauty. Hope you here something soon.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Terry73 said:
My husband is in Sale. I so love going to Morocco and go for fish all the time. I love going into Rabat and walking around. Such beauty. Hope you here something soon.
Sale is very close to Rabat as you know and I have my aunt living in Sale too, so this is means your husband isn't that far from me. yes Rabat is quiet and nice.

I am wishing you a fast process and a successful appeal insha'Allah.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
ArlJam said:
Sale is very close to Rabat as you know and I have my aunt living in Sale too, so this is means your husband isn't that far from me. yes Rabat is quiet and nice.

I am wishing you a fast process and a successful appeal insha'Allah.
Thank you brother, I hope all goes well for us also. And I hope that you hear something soon.

Yes Rabat and Sale are very close. Just across the bridge. We would go to Rabat almost every day. I loved going to the Medina and having ice cream. Now I am missing home again... wish I could go back soon.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Congratulations Amira, Claudia & Aquarian!!!!!!! :D insha Allah your new life in canada together will be filled with happiness and success :D

Enigma & boopie... that's terrible they denied you both :( :( but insha Allah you'll both have successful and speedy appeals!!!! good thing there's experienced habibti here willing to support and advise :) along with terry going thru the process now and all the other lovely members on here willing to fully support :)

arljam - what the hamburgers is wrong with Rabat!!!!?? MORE THAN 3 months since your interview now! :eek: :-\ waaaaaaaahhhh... insha Allah not much longer tho! My hubby sends big Salam to you :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Alhamdulillah Wa Shukru Lillah, WE GOT THE GREATEST AND THE HAPPIEST NEWS!!!! the embassy sent us an email by giving me an appointment for the next week to go with my passport for my visa :)

Alhamdulillah after soooo long time of the waiting after the interview and all the worries we had about my medicals if it is never received again, Finally they updated our ECAS and now it is says the Medical Results Have Been Received and also Decision Made.

We are sooo very thankful to God, Alhamdulillah :)

Thank you all for your attention, thank you all of you that have provided help for us when we needed it :)

All the best for all of you who already sent their application and waiting, and all the best for all of you who are facing the appeal I'm wishing you all a very fast process and all success insha'Allah :) Your key is patient and Duaa'a :)

@ Goatlove, my big salam to your husband too.. all the best for you both :)

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
ArlJam said:
Alhamdulillah Wa Shukru Lillah, WE GOT THE GREATEST AND THE HAPPIEST NEWS!!!! the embassy sent us an email by giving me an appointment for the next week to go with my passport for my visa :)

Alhamdulillah after soooo long time of the waiting after the interview and all the worries we had about my medicals if it is never received again, Finally they updated our ECAS and now it is says the Medical Results Have Been Received and also Decision Made.

Thank you all for your attention, thank you all of you that have provided help for us when we needed it :)

All the best for all of you who already sent their application and waiting, and all the best for all of you who are facing the appeal I'm wishing you all a very fast process and all success insha'Allah :) Your key is patient and Duaa'a :)

Congratulations !!!

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
ArlJam said:

Congrats to both of you.