habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks jomz, I just wanted to make sure do you know for sure it wouldn't delay the progress of our application at all because of having to inform them of a change in my name?

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
ArlJam

I am so happy to hear that your wife will travel to Morocco and stay with you and both of you will travel back together. Say hi to your wife from me please. I hope they will call you soon!!!! Inshallah.

Good luck!!!
Thank you, my wife won't be traveling to here until we hear about the visa first, and then she will be here by time when we get the visa so we can travel back together insha'Allah.

ok I'll tell her :)

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Jomz

How are you, my dear.

I am so happy for you that you will travel to Morocco soon!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!

Take care

Claudia Lopez

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Amira.

Welcome to Canada!!!! I am so happy that you and your husband will be together very soon.

I have a question, the day that you brought your passport to the embassy , did they issue the visa the same day or not? Did they tell you the day that you have to come back to pick up the visa?

Thank you for the information

Claudia P

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Hey everyone, hope everything is good. By the look of the messages everything is going great for so many. Jomz I am so happy you are going to Morocco. Have fun.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
habeeb said:
Thanks jomz, I just wanted to make sure do you know for sure it wouldn't delay the progress of our application at all because of having to inform them of a change in my name?
It won't delay it because you do not have to inform the visa office or CIC of the change of last name. Your part of sponsor approval is done.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Terry73 said:
Hey everyone, hope everything is good. By the look of the messages everything is going great for so many. Jomz I am so happy you are going to Morocco. Have fun.
Terry73 :-* :-* :-* :-* Hope you are ok, wish you are going to Morocco now too, it's really too cold in Alberta these days :)
Anything new on the appeal front? We still did not hear anything more from Rabat, so just waiting and not planning anything, I put some bigger purchases on hold for the condo, just in case if I had to move to Morocco.

Inchallah the kids are doing ok, in the end it will be ok. I can only imagine how devastating the visa officers decision was for you, as it is not that easy for you to just pick up and move to Morocco. A week ago I saw something inspirational on my newsfeed on facebook. It said "Always remember that Allah's decisions are better than your wishes", it really does apply in everyday life, no matter if one is muslim or not.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
I have a question, the day that you brought your passport to the embassy , did they issue the visa the same day or not? Did they tell you the day that you have to come back to pick up the visa?
Hello Claudia,

your husband will get his passport back with visa issued on same day when he will go to the embassy, so since his appointment is at 8am so he should be there by time and when he enter they will get his passport from him and they will make him watching a documentary about Canada on a TV while he is waiting in the embassy that will last for about 1hr and then they will give him his passport back with visa issued on it..and sometimes, they don't make people watching that documentary so they just ask them to wait in the embassy until they called them. in general, your husband will get his passport back on same day because Rabat doesn't keep the passport with them as it is common. tell your husband to do not be nervous, it's very simple thing.

what I told u now, it is the thing that everybody on this forum have done when they went to the embassy for their visas.

best of luck :)

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jomz said:
Terry73 :-* :-* :-* :-* Hope you are ok, wish you are going to Morocco now too, it's really too cold in Alberta these days :)
Anything new on the appeal front? We still did not hear anything more from Rabat, so just waiting and not planning anything, I put some bigger purchases on hold for the condo, just in case if I had to move to Morocco.

Inchallah the kids are doing ok, in the end it will be ok. I can only imagine how devastating the visa officers decision was for you, as it is not that easy for you to just pick up and move to Morocco. A week ago I saw something inspirational on my newsfeed on facebook. It said "Always remember that Allah's decisions are better than your wishes", it really does apply in everyday life, no matter if one is muslim or not.
Still waiting on paperwork from my husband and his family. All papers ready to send when we here something. Our consultant is on top of everything.

Kids are doing great, just missing there daddy. They want him here also. I seen the same thing on Facebook and it really made me think. But for me to move to Morocco would be so hard as my children's biological father would not let me take them, even tho he has not seen them in almost 2 years and did not even wish our daughter a happy birthday or the both of them a merry Christmas. He would still stop me to still have control over me.

I know there is a reason for everything and there was a reason for this. I think Allah knows the cold of December would have been to much so we will wait till it warms up. Well I hope that is what it is. I hope to be united with my husband soon InshaAllah.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi Terry.

Just keep in faith and there is always a reason, we do not understand it. Allah knows what is best for all of us. Do not give up!!!! Keep in faith, my friend. You and your family are in my prayers.

I hope your process will finish soon. Inshallah!!!

Hugs to all of you

claudia P

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi Everyone!!!!

How all of you are doing?

I have another question. After you got the visa, how many days do you have to leave Morocco?

Hugs

Claudia P

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Hi ArlJam how are you?

Thank you very much for the information. It helped us a lot.

Any news?

Take care

Claudia P
I'm doing good thank u, how are you and your husband?

you're welcome

no, no news yet!

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

How all of you are doing?

I have another question. After you got the visa, how many days do you have to leave Morocco?

Hugs

Claudia P
your husband's visa will be valid until the expiration date of his medicals, so since he did a re-do of his medicals on last December so that is means his visa will be expired by December 2014. so he would still have 9 to 10 months and he can leave Morocco at anytime he wants before December.. but in general, when he gets his visa he will see that they put a date on it of the expiration and so he should leave before that date that is showed on his visa.

best of luck.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
CLAUDIA P said:
Hi Terry.

Just keep in faith and there is always a reason, we do not understand it. Allah knows what is best for all of us. Do not give up!!!! Keep in faith, my friend. You and your family are in my prayers.

I hope your process will finish soon. Inshallah!!!

Hugs to all of you

claudia P
Thank you Claudia, we have faith, just time seems to be slow. We are doing well, just the kids a re really missing him, but we still have our routine so it is easier.