November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
habeeb said:
ArlJam - I didn't realize that about CIC....what about calling the embassy in Rabat?
Hello,

the embassy does not accept the calls as they don't respond on the phone, they also don't accept enquiries by phone so it is not a common thing to do so.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
amira041 said:
SALAM alikom
cangratulation for kaboom786 wife's .and claudia .
arjlam im sorry to hear that they still not yet call you from the embassy ,you know they take a long time in my case also ,but my husband he send to them email from canada so, the next day they send me email to come for visa, i think they forget me ,because when i go to take my visa i find it was isued at 4 december ,but they contact me to come to the embassy in 2january, so y have tell your wife to send to them email also, inchaelah khayr
Wa3alaykom Salam,

Thank you sister, my wife contacted them more than once already and it is just the same no response from them. so I am guessing that they didn't get the results yet (even thou it's so long time now) or maybe they did put us on a due date to look at our file. but we hope to get a contact soon insha'Allah.

We thought that you already in Canada now, but from your timeline I can see that you didn't land yet. hiya mazal chadak rijal lablad? lol

Bitawfi9 insha'Allah sister :)

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
ArlJam.

How are you. Did they contact you already^

What province does your wife live^ She can contact me if she wants. My e mail is claudia.lopez @ rocketmail.com

Thanks God the embassy contacted my husband today but he missed the phone call because he was at the mosque. I hope they will call him on monday. Inshallah.

Have a great weekend and I hope they will contact you soon. Inshallah.

Take care

Claudia P

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
ArlJam.

How are you. Did they contact you already^

What province does your wife live^ She can contact me if she wants. My e mail is claudia.lopez @ rocketmail.com

Thanks God the embassy contacted my husband today but he missed the phone call because he was at the mosque. I hope they will call him on monday. Inshallah.

Have a great weekend and I hope they will contact you soon. Inshallah.

Take care

Claudia P
I am fine thank you, No they did not contact me yet. so we are waiting still..!!

Me too, I hope they recall your husband on Monday insha'Allah & I wish it will be a call for his visa that he can pick it up pretty soon insha'Allah :)

My wife live in Ontario, yeah I will ask her :)

You too have a great weekend, and say Salam to your husband.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
I will ArlJam.

Is there anything that I can help your wife, she can contact me anytime.

Have a great weekend and I hope they will call you soon!!!

Claudia P

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
hhhh,arjlam mazal shadini rjal lablad :D :D
wlah maskhit blmaghreb ,29year's in morocco never leave it ;D
really it's diffucult to leave my family my country, but in the same time im happy that i will be my husband and this is life...
i stay in morocco because i passe exam in college ,and i will finish inchaelah this monday 3february,so my husband book for me tiket for next weekend 9february inchaelah ,i hope y will hear a good news soon

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering if anyone had any advice about changing to my married name. Do you think it will be wiser to wait until my husband is granted PR? And how is it done if we don't have a Canadian marriage license? Has anyone had any experience with this?

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
I will ArlJam.

Is there anything that I can help your wife, she can contact me anytime.

Have a great weekend and I hope they will call you soon!!!

Claudia P
I asked my wife and said she won't hesitate to contact you if there is anything that needs a help, but she will contact you at anytime now just to at least say Hi and thanks to you :)

hope you had a great weekend, and I hope that tomorrow will be the day that you and your husband are waiting for to hear the greatest news insha'Allah.

best of luck.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
amira041 said:
hhhh,arjlam mazal shadini rjal lablad :D :D
wlah maskhit blmaghreb ,29year's in morocco never leave it ;D
really it's diffucult to leave my family my country, but in the same time im happy that i will be my husband and this is life...
i stay in morocco because i passe exam in college ,and i will finish inchaelah this monday 3february,so my husband book for me tiket for next weekend 9february inchaelah ,i hope y will hear a good news soon
iwa meziane lol
oui rah se3ib bezaf dak le jour fach tfar9i la famille oleblad, mais hadi hiya l7ayat.
bitawfi9 for your exam for tomorrow insha'Allah :)

safe travels to you on next sunday insha'Allah.

Allah iwaf9ek :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
salam alaikom all :) It's been long time since I was on here.

Claudia you are amazing, inchallah you husband will hear back from the VO in Monday to come for visa :

Arljam, I am surprised you are still waiting, really makes it difficult knowing that they just wait for re-medical, and I dont know why they just dont extend them like in all other visa offices, inchallah soon. I know you and jamali are putting her trip on hold until you hear.

Habeeb, as to your question, this depends, it wont affect immigration, so if you want to change your name you can by giving translated copy of your marriage certificate, BUT if you are muslim or plan on reverting at some point you should not be changing your name to your husband last name, it is not allowed in Islam. If you want more information why it is not allowed, send me a PM and I can explain in detail.

Everyone else, inchallah all will have some good news soon!!! in less than 2 weeks I go to Morocco inchallah, while there I will order our notes so maybe we will get idea whats been going on the file. Can't wait already to be back "home" mama Aicha will try her best again to make me fat with her amazing cooking hhhhhh She was successful with making my hubby a little more chubby since he moved back home hhhhh :eek:

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
salam alaikom all :) It's been long time since I was on here.

Arljam, I am surprised you are still waiting, really makes it difficult knowing that they just wait for re-medical, and I dont know why they just dont extend them like in all other visa offices, inchallah soon. I know you and jamali are putting her trip on hold until you hear.
Wa'alaykum salam sister,

our first medical never received by the embassy because it was lost, so that is why they needed a new medical which I did it more than two months now and we still not hearing from the embassy yet. and yes, you are right that they putting us on hold about my wife to travel to here cos me and my wife decided to wait until we hear about the visa so she can travel to here and then travel back together to Canada insha'Allah.

safe travels to you to Morocco, I hope you have a great time on here visiting your husband and his family :)

best of luck.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
Can't wait already to be back "home" mama Aicha will try her best again to make me fat with her amazing cooking hhhhhh She was successful with making my hubby a little more chubby since he moved back home hhhhh :eek:
really and definitely the Moroccan food doesn't make people chubby lol, so if ever your mama Aicha heared you saying that she will get angry on you ;D lol jk. but really, Moroccan food doesn't make people fat at all lol.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hamdullilah, my husband received the phone call this morning. He has to go to the embassy next week. Thanks God after 17 months of process we almost done. I am so happy!!!!!!

Does anyone of you know how long does it take to have the visa? He has to be at 8 am in the Embassy, this is the first time he has to be early there.

I hope everybody will receive the phone call soon.

Hugs

Claudia P.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
ArlJam

I am so happy to hear that your wife will travel to Morocco and stay with you and both of you will travel back together. Say hi to your wife from me please. I hope they will call you soon!!!! Inshallah.

Good luck!!!

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Hamdullilah, my husband received the phone call this morning. He has to go to the embassy next week. Thanks God after 17 months of process we almost done. I am so happy!!!!!!

Does anyone of you know how long does it take to have the visa? He has to be at 8 am in the Embassy, this is the first time he has to be early there.

I hope everybody will receive the phone call soon.

Hugs

Claudia P.
CONGRATULATION!!!!!! alf alf mabrouk to you and to your husband :)

Alhamdulillah after a very long time and a long waiting, finally your husband got the magic call.

all the best for you and your husband :)