+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

bel_g

Aug 18, 2012
gladiateur19,
Thanks for your reply, can i ask a favor from you, can i have his e-mail add??PLEASE.....Im worried.. :-\

bel

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
ArlJam said:
Salam 3alaykom, wa Ramadan mubarak

for the medical receipt you do get it in same day when u see the doctor, and i think it shouldnt be sent via email cos there is the signature and a stamp from doctor.. so it should be an original one i think.. anyway, in my case, i got my medical receipt from doctor on same day when i done the examination.. so if you see the doctor giving you excuses, know that they dont do their work as it should be and you should talk about your rights, cos their work and wht embassy told them is to give the receipt on same day.. best luck for u all :)
wallaykom salam warahmato allah
brother,the sytem has been changed,it's called E medical now,so when i said i got it through email,it has the important thing they need,which is the IUM number...i have done the medical before in the old system and i got it the same day,it's not the same now,but this doesn't mean it should take a while,it still has to be given on the same day just like i said in my story with this doctor from casablanca. he didn't know what to do,i was watching him that day i was there

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
when did u do your medical chek ?

i did mine on January 2013, so i dont think that is an old system lol
but anyway, if it does works with what happened with u abt getting it via email and then send it then this is a new information for me ;)

best of luck for u all brothers :)

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
ArlJam said:
when did u do your medical chek ?

i did mine on January 2013, so i dont think that is an old system lol
but anyway, if it does works with what happened with u abt getting it via email and then send it then this is a new information for me ;)

best of luck for u all brothers :)
the system has been changed on May 2013,,,so yes you were on the old system brother,lol

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Oh ok!! lol

what has been changed again more than medical check ? i didnt see the updating yet..

bel_g

Aug 18, 2012
gladiateur19 said:
the system has been changed on May 2013,,,so yes you were on the old system brother,lol
gladiateur19,
Thanks for the e-mail, for that i knew already that my medical is in CIC now, many thanks..have you get your visa already?The Canadian embassy just sent message that i will go in office and told me to bring my passport no details what may happen when i will go there.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Asalamu Alaykom brothers and sisters,

Aid Mubarak (Happy Aid) for everyone and for all Muslims around the world.

God bless you all, and good luck to everyone :)

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Hello all .... it seems pretty quiet in here, but I'm hoping someone can advise me ....

I sent in my application in April and was approved as a sponsor in May, they sent the letter stating I was approved and that the application was being sent to Rabat. In July, my husband received a phone call from the office just asking him a quick question. So we do know they received our application. However, we never received any letter or written acknowledgement that they did receive the application and telling us that we would have to wait for an interview, etc (or whatever this letter says) ....

Does everyone receive this letter? Are there some who have not? ???

Also, I'm unfamiliar with the timelines .. what are the general timelines of when they do contact people for interviews, etc?

Any information would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance :)

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Hi,

I am sponsoring hubby from Algeria and we also did not receive an official letter/message from VO (Paris) confirming that they received our file. So a few weeks ago, we used the form that CIC has for inquiries or additional information need to be added to file. We just asked them to give us an acknowledgement, which they did a day later. The only message was:

"Dear Applicant,

We acknowledge reception of your file at our office in Paris. We will communicate with you as soon as any action is required on your part."

Now, I am not sure if that is what everybody gets when receiving an AOR....As for interview, I believe they will email your husband with a date and time if one is needed.

Also, just a few days ago, they asked us for a copy of his CSQ (Quebec sponsors only get this), and so my hubby sent scanned copy to them right anyway...

Below is the link you would go to for Morroco...
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rabat

Good luck and keep us posted, ok?

jamali said:
Hello all .... it seems pretty quiet in here, but I'm hoping someone can advise me ....

I sent in my application in April and was approved as a sponsor in May, they sent the letter stating I was approved and that the application was being sent to Rabat. In July, my husband received a phone call from the office just asking him a quick question. So we do know they received our application. However, we never received any letter or written acknowledgement that they did receive the application and telling us that we would have to wait for an interview, etc (or whatever this letter says) ....

Also, I'm unfamiliar with the timelines .. what are the general timelines of when they do contact people for interviews, etc?

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Hello Jamali,

I sent my application to sponsor my husband from morocco this past may and was approved as a sponsor in June.. so I am just one month behind you. We never received any acknowledgement letter/call or email but from what I've read, that's normal. my ecas just says medical results have been received, that's it. what did they call to ask your husband about if you don't mind me asking?

jamali said:

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Hi Aquarian and Goatlove ... thanks for your replies ..

Aquarian ... thank you for the link, i wasn't aware of it ... i think I will do the same and ask for an acknowledgement, just so we have one and i can keep a paper trail ... was your e-cas updated? mine is not updated at all, all it says that they received the PR application in April.

Goatlove .... the office called my husband for a quick call just to verify some information that we put in the application ... quick call really. Your ecas says medical results have been received? mine doesn't say this at all ... we did the medical in January and my husband was given the results so we included it in our application, which was the process at the time but I think in May the process about the medicals did change ... did you use the new medical process? or was the medical included as part of your application?

Good luck to everyone ... i'll definitely keep you posted and hopefully you'll do that same ;D

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
I tried sending them a message on their inquiry link twice to ask them to confirm that they have recieved our application and never got a reply. just an automatic email to confirm that my inquiry had been sent. we did his medicals in march 2013, got the results back same day and sent it with our application in may. our ecas changed mid July to medical results have been received but not sure if this means much...

I pray for all of our applications to be successful and fast inshaAllah.
for sure, we will keep each other posted :)

good luck to y'all <3

jamali said:

Aquarian ... thank you for the link, i wasn't aware of it ... i think I will do the same and ask for an acknowledgement, just so we have one and i can keep a paper trail ... was your e-cas updated? mine is not updated at all, all it says that they received the PR application in April.

Goatlove .... the office called my husband for a quick call just to verify some information that we put in the application ... quick call really. Your ecas says medical results have been received? mine doesn't say this at all ... we did the medical in January and my husband was given the results so we included it in our application, which was the process at the time but I think in May the process about the medicals did change ... did you use the new medical process? or was the medical included as part of your application?

Good luck to everyone ... i'll definitely keep you posted and hopefully you'll do that same ;D

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Yes, in mid-July my e-cas changed to 'medical results have been received", about a week after I was approved sponsorship from Quebec (extra step for Quebecers only). My timeline below:
19/02/2013 - Meds done
08/05/2013 - CIC Application Received
31/05/2013 - Sponsorship approved
07/06/2013 - MICC (Quebec) Application Received
14/06/2013 - Credit card charged
05/07/2013 – Sponsorship approved (CSQ granted)
15/07/2013 – Medical Results Received (maybe even before that date)
29/07/2013 – Received AOR from VO (as per our request)
08/08/2013 – VO requested copy of CSQ (Quebec)

I was approved from CIC in May as well...My hubby did his medical in February, but was only given the special IMM form to include in the application - no results. Is it possible that the system changed some time between January and February of this year?

I think you should contact VO to get AOR and maybe even ask them if they received the medical results....

jamali said:

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
oh whoops, we didn't get our actual results given either. we just received that medical form to include in our application as well. ours changed to medical results have been received around 6 weeks after we received the SA.

Aquarian said:
Yes, in mid-July my e-cas changed to 'medical results have been received", about a week after I was approved sponsorship from Quebec (extra step for Quebecers only). My timeline below:
19/02/2013 - Meds done
08/05/2013 - CIC Application Received
31/05/2013 - Sponsorship approved
07/06/2013 - MICC (Quebec) Application Received
14/06/2013 - Credit card charged
05/07/2013 – Sponsorship approved (CSQ granted)
15/07/2013 – Medical Results Received (maybe even before that date)
29/07/2013 – Received AOR from VO (as per our request)
08/08/2013 – VO requested copy of CSQ (Quebec)

I was approved from CIC in May as well...My hubby did his medical in February, but was only given the special IMM form to include in the application - no results. Is it possible that the system changed some time between January and February of this year?

I think you should contact VO to get AOR and maybe even ask them if they received the medical results....

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
oops, me too ... i meant we did include the medical form along with our application, but no results ...

and as of yet, according to ecas no medical results were received .. so yes Aquarian, I think i should contact them to ask for acknowledge and ask about the medical results

thanks again