+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi habibti wow its been awhile! Ya me too its been good great and not so great but my husband in august starting work in the end of november and working alot helping financially so its big weight off my shoulders and we r leaving for cuba next week so i feel better getting used to him and in due time after all the differences it will get easier

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
vjamal said:
Hi habibti wow its been awhile! Ya me too its been good great and not so great but my husband in august starting work in the end of november and working alot helping financially so its big weight off my shoulders and we r leaving for cuba next week so i feel better getting used to him and in due time after all the differences it will get easier
I see we are in the same boat :) I like how you express it all! It reflects what I have been feeling and thinking. Have a wonderful time in Cuba!

Jessikam

Mar 11, 2013
Hi all, I'm new to this page. I'm canadian getting married to a Moroccan man this summer inshallah, I just want to ask you generous people for you advice, what I should and shouldn't do. What do I have to do to save time and get married quicker. I also want to know what papers do I need to take to get married there, and apply for a visa straight away. I don't want to go to morocco and find out that I have things missing. Please help! Thank you.

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i married a guy from Tunisia which is in north africa also i wish i had have gotten a lawyer from the start than maybe he would be here or a immigration consultant there are cheaper

INEEDU

Aug 26, 2009
Jessikam,

Start reading through the FORUM here, you have 399 pages of information...... ALL your questions will find an answer here...... The information posted represents people, mostly women who married men from Morocco and went through the entire process from dating, marriage, travels, denials, waiting, appeal information, success stories, negative experiences etc...... Really ALL information is found here in those pages.....!

Inform yourself well, be very wise, don't rush, have patience and make sure this is really really what you want. The time for a sponsorship is a long frustrating period, your finances will feel a big hard strain....... You will sacrifice very much so make sure HE is worth the struggles and frustrations that are to come.

I wish you the best......
Maria

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
Hi,
I'm a canadian who's going to sponsor his wife in morocco. I wanted to know if the medical has to be done before or after submitting the application? I read around that there has been a change in the way medical results are sent to immigration. The sponsorship guide is not too clear on how to go over this ( i went through the region specific guide too ). I also read that some applicants were sent a letter to do the medical after submitting their kits. While some applicants suggested to do it before submittal. So I would really appreciate it if anyone can guide me here on what's best to do .

Thanks.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
My husband sent his medical examns after he submitted his application.

I have a question Where can I find the date when the canadian embassy in Morocco received my husband sponsorship application?
Thank you very much

Claudia

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
kaboom786 said:
Hi,
I'm a canadian who's going to sponsor his wife in morocco. I wanted to know if the medical has to be done before or after submitting the application? I read around that there has been a change in the way medical results are sent to immigration. The sponsorship guide is not too clear on how to go over this ( i went through the region specific guide too ). I also read that some applicants were sent a letter to do the medical after submitting their kits. While some applicants suggested to do it before submittal. So I would really appreciate it if anyone can guide me here on what's best to do .

Thanks.
she should get her medical exam first and send the receipt with your application,,,the doctor is gonna give you a receipt once everything is well done(blood work,pee,and chest x rays)if you need names of doctors here in Morocco,let me know,i would give you names,,,which city your wife lives in?

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
gladiateur19 said:
she should get her medical exam first and send the receipt with your application,,,the doctor is gonna give you a receipt once everything is well done(blood work,pee,and chest x rays)if you need names of doctors here in Morocco,let me know,i would give you names,,,which city your wife lives in?

Thanks gladiateur. She lives in Agadir.... i was told all panel doctors are around casa and rabat? is that true? and if so, are there any doctors i should avoid? or cud u recommend a good doc that can get it done fast without delays.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
kaboom786 said:
Thanks gladiateur. She lives in Agadir.... i was told all panel doctors are around casa and rabat? is that true? and if so, are there any doctors i should avoid? or cud u recommend a good doc that can get it done fast without delays.
lol i live in agadir too,,,and yes there is a doctor you should avoid,,,i went to casablanca,to get my medical,,,there is Dr monia berrada her phone number is 0522 25 14 34...she is a female doctor,and another doctor is Dr joseph el baz his phone number is 0522 26 94 73...the one i went to see wasn't that good,,,so no need to give you his name here,,, :D...your wife all she needs to take with her to the panel physician is her passport,,,they are going to take pictures of her at the doctor office,now they do everything online,,,but like i said she needs to call the doctor first to get an appointment,,,if your wife needs any information,im here,,,

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
gladiateur19 said:
lol i live in agadir too,,,and yes there is a doctor you should avoid,,,i went to casablanca,to get my medical,,,there is Dr monia berrada her phone number is 0522 25 14 34...she is a female doctor,and another doctor is Dr joseph el baz his phone number is 0522 26 94 73...the one i went to see wasn't that good,,,so no need to give you his name here,,, :D...your wife all she needs to take with her to the panel physician is her passport,,,they are going to take pictures of her at the doctor office,now they do everything online,,,but like i said she needs to call the doctor first to get an appointment,,,if your wife needs any information,im here,,,

Thanks brother. I'll pass her the info. Nice to know you're from agadir too, i was there just last month , beautiful place, had lunch at Nahda almost everyday . =)

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
kaboom786 said:
Thanks brother. I'll pass her the info. Nice to know you're from agadir too, i was there just last month , beautiful place, had lunch at Nahda almost everyday . =)
ouh my god,,,lol,,you know nahda,,,lol,,then we should go for a tajine there next time you are coming,,,lol :D...
just like i said,if your wife needs any info,im here,,,byt the way which place of canada you are living in?
my wife is from newfoundland

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
gladiateur19 said:
ouh my god,,,lol,,you know nahda,,,lol,,then we should go for a tajine there next time you are coming,,,lol :D...
just like i said,if your wife needs any info,im here,,,byt the way which place of canada you are living in?
my wife is from newfoundland
I'm in toronto, Ontario. And yes the tagine at nahda is really good, also love Sheesh kebab near emarat salam?, marina, uniprix , taghazout, miss all the places in agadir, i love it there. So I gave her the doctor's phone, now have to figure out how to get her there, she hates going to casa , but i think her brother might take her . Is the medical done the same day when she goes in ?

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
kaboom786 said:
I'm in toronto, Ontario. And yes the tagine at nahda is really good, also love Sheesh kebab near emarat salam?, marina, uniprix , taghazout, miss all the places in agadir, i love it there. So I gave her the doctor's phone, now have to figure out how to get her there, she hates going to casa , but i think her brother might take her . Is the medical done the same day when she goes in ?
yes normally its done the same day,,,but the doctor i went to see wasn't very competent,so it took him 2 weeks to email it to me,,,because they have changed the system now,,,,before they use to send the results to Paris with fed ex or dhl but now they email the results right away to cic...
again if you need anything please im here no hesitation,,,
i do love sheesh kabab too,last summer i was eating there allot,,,lol