+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Feb 1, 2010
Dear Canadian & Moroccan Community

This is my first write on this site....Just looking for have a Network of friends from Canadian,Moroccan Comminuty.

I want To share with you that I have an application,to immigrate to canada,This the good half.
The Other half is:I HAD DONE my medical, and paid for the ROL Fees, since December 2008.!!!!! yes 2008,(it's not a mistake!)
and up to now NO news...........their reply is as simple as "your file is awaiting to be reviewed by an officer!!!!????

SO I wonder somtimes if this is Embassy of CANADA? or an Third world country Embassy!!!

I have passed by and noticed that all people are frustrated of horor,interviews,waitting years,even native canadian husbaands & wives...for their partners!!!???
Is it Possible that one day THE CANADIAN EXPLODED,EXPLORED,REVOULOUTE...AGAINST this Beraucracy and Monarchy of the rulers in CANADA???!!!!!

when the time will come!!!couples will STAND AS ONE MAN and walk the decsion makers in order to change people lives!!!????

I waited for 4 Years,since I applied...and still waitting...just becuase you have a dream X or Y for your future,studies,or the future family & KIDS!!!!???
But even if NO body STAND with me or Support me!!!! ONCE in CANADA, I promise To STAND Alone And make ONE MAN SHOW....what ever the result will be!!

Keep in touch,
Thank you

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 years, what kinda application was it? skilled worker? Sign Native

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody....AMIR ,my friend ...i really want u to get a call this week or next one,because u wait enough ...native too and many others...good luck for u all

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody....AMIR ,my friend ...i really want u to get a call this week or next one,because u wait enough ...native too and many others...good luck for u all

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00 Any news ????? I am praying you get soon my friend ...Next week I hope look in your emails the embassy sends messages that way also , also have wife contact embassy by messaging them , get CAIPS notes also and have her go to her MP in her town they will write a letter to embassy. it takes 3 days to get response back so have her go monday

Take Care and Best luck to all

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam with my alll Salam for u hopeful_waiting and newhusband and alll Friends..
im stilll No Call No Email.. i hope to hear thing very soon because its taake a looooong .its not good from them :mad:. i hope the best for everyone insha allah

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam rjessome my file was in rebat at 12 march 2009 and they work on it at 16 march 2009...i hope to hear thing next week .my wife sent them message and still no answer and she call them and no answer .......

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
for all of my moroccan brothers,,,i do have a question please about that capacity of mariage?what should we do to get it,and how long it takes?and is there any way that we can get it so fast
im in agadir,so,we have to go to rabat and find an apartement or hotel,etc etc etc,,,,so im sure you al understand me,,,lol :D,,,staying more days there means spending too much money etc
thank you very much,,,and i hope you respond to me as soon as possible,because im leaving soon to rabat for that

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello gladiateur
about the capacite de mariage it talke 48 h not less and ur wife can pay 340 dh
i have idea when u be in rabat and u do this step u can take olso
( releve des condamntios privatives de liberte ) from ministere de justice
am from rabat and am online if u want help

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
gladiateur19 said:
for all of my moroccan brothers,,,i do have a question please about that capacity of mariage?what should we do to get it,and how long it takes?and is there any way that we can get it so fast
im in agadir,so,we have to go to rabat and find an apartement or hotel,etc etc etc,,,,so im sure you al understand me,,,lol :D,,,staying more days there means spending too much money etc
thank you very much,,,and i hope you respond to me as soon as possible,because im leaving soon to rabat for that
your wife should go to the embassy and you have to give her your national card then at first they will give her an address of a sworn notaire then you have to go to the notaire there in rabat isn't far from the embassy . then you need birth certificate both of you and the other documents that your wife brings with her like proof about job slary things like that and also criminal record ! take anything with you just in case you never know theeeeeeen you would pay 1000 dh to the notaire then he would give you a peace paper that your wife needs to take it back to the embassy and at the embassy they will ask her some questions that's easy to answer them . then it will takes 48 hours to get the capacite.......good lucky

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i got confused here,i have never heard that you have to pay 1000dh to the notary,,i know that paper,,,actually my wife has already got that paper from canada,it signed by a lawyer there,,,it's called sworn statement,and other thing,they dont ask for the birth certificat of the moroccan citizen,,look at what they say on the gouvernement website
Note that one of the things the Moroccan authorities will ask you to submit is a certificate stating there are no impediments to your marriage (also called Capacité de Mariage [eligibility to marry]). This certificate must be issued by the Canadian Embassy in Morocco, located in Rabat. At the same time, the Embassy will also issue you an Attestation de Nationalité [confirmation of nationality]. Fees in the amount of C$50 apply. In order for the Embassy to issue these documents to you, you will have to complete and sign an affidavit. You will also have to present your Canadian passport and the national card of the Moroccan citizen you intend to marry. Usually, the certificate and the Attestation will be issued to you within 48 hours