Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dair2dv8103100 don't worry, iam sure all will be fine,,, when my husband had his interview back in Sept, he was asked to re-do his medicals and she also gave him our pic's back...inshallah you will hear something soon...wishing you and all the best... :)

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Thank you everyone for support and encouragement. Today is one of those really hard days. I am sick with missing him. I could just cry.

I am trying to hold it together but some days a girl just has to be emotional and this is my moment.

Please God give us our answer this week.

Keeping habibti and nourddine and all who are fighting in my prayers.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
The fateful day (June 21st) is approaching... more and more sleep disorders and recurrent headaches. One more month to know our fate. Our immigration consultant is SO excited about our case. The appeal book is almost done and will be sent by June 1st. She said the counsel of Immigration Canada will be flabbergasted with all the great evidences we have. However, there are so many inconsistencies and unfairness in the world of immigration that we could expect a "no" even though she thinks all the chances are on our side to win. Also it is strongly possible that the counsel might try to find a weakness... a crack and won't let go. Let's the countdown begin!

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Officially a week since it was updated to decision made. I swear they hire sadists who enjoy torturing people. If it is approval, why can't they just call? What is the point of waiting?

Yes, another sleepless night...*sigh

Hey habibti...do you like card games? We could get together and keep each other occupied on these sleepless nights...lol

Wish I had my husband's patience. I am getting sick with anxiety and insomnia and migraines. Come on Rabat...I need my husband! !!

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
dair2dv8103100 said:
Officially a week since it was updated to decision made. I swear they hire sadists who enjoy torturing people. If it is approval, why can't they just call? What is the point of waiting?

Hey habibti...do you like card games? We could get together and keep each other occupied on these sleepless nights...lol

Wish I had my husband's patience. I am getting sick with anxiety and insomnia and migraines. Come on Rabat...I need my husband! !!
Oh man Dair I was so hoping today would be the day!!! I keep coming on just to find out about you!!! Fingers crossed this week you will hear GOOD news!

Lynn

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
locolynn said:
Oh man Dair I was so hoping today would be the day!!! I keep coming on just to find out about you!!! Fingers crossed this week you will hear GOOD news!

Lynn
Hey Lynn,

Thank you so much for your support. Really I appreciate it very much when I know what you are going through. It is very kind of you considering your situation. I don't know if I could be so generous...lol

I am now having one of those days where I just don't want to think about it anymore. To just have my husbands attitude that I could die tomorrow so we must enjoy today and all that is in it. This is the path that was destined for me so I must try to make the best of it because struggles are what shape us. I know in the end whatever happens I will be ok... because in the end what the hell can we do about it anyway... its not in our control?

Aw who am I kidding.. it sucks big pickles and I am just too tired to be able to deal with it today. Expect no call and be surprised when it finally happens I guess.

Still keeping everyone in prayer.... all my immigration peeps ;D

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
dair2dv8103100 said:

Card games online? lol I spend too much time in front of my screen because of my work that my eyes and head hurt so much after a long day... but the WORST is to spend day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year in front of my screen to have a relationship with my husband!

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
Card games online? lol I spend too much time in front of my screen because of my work that my eyes and head hurt so much after a long day... but the WORST is to spend day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year in front of my screen to have a relationship with my husband!
Yuppers... almost 4 years now for us. Not really sure what I will do with him once he is here...LOL

Probably keep poking him to see if he is real or not.... :p

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
dair2dv8103100 said:
Yuppers... almost 4 years now for us. Not really sure what I will do with him once he is here...LOL

Probably keep poking him to see if he is real or not.... :p
You are too funny! For more than 2 years, my spiritual community (Bahais) have been asking me about my husband, when he is coming. At the beginning, I was excited to tell them I was going to visit him, that we got married and that we were applying for visa, etc... then I started to get tired to tell my story. They kept asking me and one evening I told them all: "I feel bad to talk about it constantly. You must all think by now that I have an imaginary friend". lol lol

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
You are too funny! For more than 2 years, my spiritual community (Bahais) have been asking me about my husband, when he is coming. At the beginning, I was excited to tell them I was going to visit him, that we got married and that we were applying for visa, etc... then I started to get tired to tell my story. They kept asking me and one evening I told them all: "I feel bad to talk about it constantly. You must all think by now that I have an imaginary friend". lol lol
I had to tell my Facebook peeps to stop asking me. I told them it was too painful to talk about all the time and because no one is on at the same time I was repeating myself incessantly. I have not even told them that the decision has been made because I don't know the answer and I know they will all be asking and I don't want to have to keep explaining.

Have another migraine today... :( so tired of having to take meds just to enjoy life. Anti-depressants, pain meds... no appetite... can't sleep... I WANT OFF THIS TRAIN!!!

I know there are many struggling here and not just me... and some of you I just don't know how you have managed this long. There is just no words to descibe how much this takes from your life and your health.

gracekhalid

Mar 1, 2012
I feel your pain..it sucks trying to explain to people on a daily basis...and u always get the'' well u haven't heard anything?'' remark and then u get the skeptical remarks from people behind your back'' well it must not be working out for a reason, he must be just trying to get to Canada'' (even though my husband lived in Sweden for half of his life)...I am just sick of it all! People just don't understand that u really don't hear anything until you have yes or no. I think it sucks that people who genuinely love, miss and need each other have to fight so hard to be together in the same country. I wish that Immigration could see the sad and tearful goodbyes at Casablanca airport..endless nights of tears during our conversations online because all we wanted to do was hold each other instead of seeing each other through a computer screen..and the list goes on..I think that if they interviewed people in the beginning instead of the end of the process it would help to filter those who are in it for the right reasons(all though I know the interviews don't always do justice)and that way you would not be left hanging so long only to be told NO!!...sorry for ranting:( ...Praying that you will have positive answers soon..there is nothing worse then finding your soul mate and then waiting so long to be together .

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
I totally get the skeptical remarks bit...though we are looong past "he's using you for a visa". Now it's "well if they are taking this long - he must be guilty of something." fun.

Lynn

gracekhalid

Mar 1, 2012
haha...so true..and then I get the''did u meet him online?'' yes I did I reply...and I simply say I would rather meet someone that way then drunk in a bar..because our society thinks thats the acceptable way to do it..I didn't realize just how discriminant Canadians really were until this process. A lot of people just automatically assume if he is Moroccan he is controlling, manipulative, abusive terrorist who just wants to get to Canada..so not true...my husband is the complete opposite.I kindly remind them that there is good and bad in every place in the world... I surprise them when I tell them my husband has travelled to 40 countries before and has a Sweden passport..he certainly is not looking for free pass to Canada....blaaah blaaaah blaaah..u just keep hearing the same shit over and over.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with all my immigration peeps as well....im so fed up to repeat myself all the time ...and then always so whats the news anything and you like a crazy person always NO.....still waiting ......

especially when i used to communicate with people that their husbands are here already and their whole process took either 6mths or 12mths and my situation its refusal and then court then still waiting .....its really a bunch of rotten pickles.....

Sometimes i go through some really bad depressiing days then some good bt wow my feelings my thinking is the waves in the sea up and down constantly i feel im just functioning not living .....im so sick of the computer i can break it already....but then i start thinking about all the good times and why i fell so in love with my husband ...and i know 100% i would never meet a man here like that so much dedication so much determination to be with me so then my spirits come back to normal.....

good luck all we just to be positive and hopefully we will get our good news soon.......

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
locolynn said:
I totally get the skeptical remarks bit...though we are looong past "he's using you for a visa". Now it's "well if they are taking this long - he must be guilty of something." fun.

Lynn
In my case, it is worst because my husband was denied visa. The VO believed he got married in order to gain visa. It is like I can hear behind the smirk or the look of people: "We knew it! We knew he was using you for his visa! See? We tried to tell you so!". The worst day was when my boss told me that my husband used me and I should forget about him. She even added that Morocco has the highest rate of fraudulent marriages, just a few hours after I read the refusal letter. No wonder I left my job! Thanks God I was offered another position! So far, I have not said a single word about my private life at this new workplace.