+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello
kelly plz i want you to be relax nouredine will have his visa in time inshallah,like tracy said the Ecase still ( in process ) ,me too as tracy i think that it would take a few days for them to update the system and for it to reflect "Decision Made". Ecas does not specify what the decision is (visa or not) - just that they have made a decision,in my Ecase i still see that i had my interview in 28th may ,in the average the give the visa in one month for people never been in other country's if not the security verification will take long time .
abdel

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS Tracy, I'm so happy for you, that is good news, I imagine how happy you are and abdel too.Abdel , again mabrouk.
Nooda

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hello
I have a question : Why the visa office in rabat takes one month after the interview before to give the visa ? Does anybody know why ??
Thanks in advance
Nooda

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
I'M SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ABDEL AND TRACY! THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
I haven't been to the site in a wile and to log on and see this great news has made my week! alhamdo ilah

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Such good news! I haven't been getting emails saying there have been new comments on our forum. I just checked and saw all your comments!
Tracy, you must be so happy! My daughter is in Maroc now. I think we should be next as far as getting the visa don't you?
Welcome to all the "Newbies".
Abdel thanks for mentioning that it still says IN PROCESS on the gov. site. I wondered about that. I keep checking it every day.
All the best to everyone,
- Lady Penny

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Hi Boras
I am not sure if they take longer or not if you were in another country. I was wondering the same thing. Were you in another country and if so which one. My husband is in the same position thats why I was wondering.

Kelly

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello to all
and thank you for every one ,you are so nice
boras for peopel have been in another country more than 6 month in this last 10 years ,the embassy ask them the police certificate from this country ,of course it must be clean
and after the interview they check out your backgound in morocco and in this other country,for that they give the visa one month later after the interview,for this security verification,but i dont think that will be long ,good luck boras and i hope that the process gonna be easy and fast,coz the immigration office in rabat do a very good fast and good work .
good luck for everyone
abdel

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Abdel, since you will be leaving for Canada soon, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU on behalf of everyone in our "club". Because you live in Maroc, it gave us a better idea of what was happening your end. You have been so supportive, and kept our spirits up when we were discouraged. It's amazing that in such a short time, you have become a big part of my life, as well as, I'm sure, the lives of the others in our club. I hope this is not goodbye, and that one day inchallah, we will all meet.
- Your Lady Penny

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Abdel - Thank you so much for all your support. When will you be leaving to be with your wife. She must be so so happy.
Penny I hope we get a call soon and your daughter will be bringing her husband back home with here when she is leaving morocco this time.
Mornie- I am sure we will get our call next week. If not my MP is going to get in touch with the visa office to do some checking. He is actually the secretarty treasurer to our prime minister also. And I do alot of work for him at election time so he said he would help and give them a call next week. But hopefull we will get our call before then.

Tracy when is your husband coming home you must be so happy? Did you find a place to live yet?

Take Care
Kelly

extrasamir

Jun 8, 2007
hello everyone
Please i am getting married next week here in morocco and i already know about the process i'llgo throu so far but i Need someone of you Ladies and gentel men lol to tell me please what will i have to do after w eget the marriage certificate , cuz i ve read about some forms so i downloaded them already to not waste time. i mean when she gets here she better find it already filled up ! but anyone please who went through this i would like to know what to do now PRETTY please
You can e-mail me wether here or prefered to my hotmail sabirsamir@hotmail.com
thank you so much !
Ps: i already have the forms printed now ( imigration forms - region forms ..( documentation) , sponsorship forms ( for my wife to fill ) your turn now to help me sweet reader :)
Have a nice day everyone and best of luck
anyone who prefers to contact me by phone Please here it is : if u r in canada compose ( +21262134092)
in morocco ( 062134092)

Thnaks one more time and really appreciate !

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello its me again

today the E-case say that ( decision taken ) and that the immigration office will contact me, its all they say ,they don't mentioned that i had already the visa

good day for everyone