+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Scoobet,
It's soooooooooooooo nice to hear from you, I've just read your message. Thank you for your nice comments and I hope you will be with your husband soon. I still remember our meeting at the café in Safi, thank you very much for sharing your information with us. I was going to tell your husband last night but it's was vey late when we saw the information on CIC.
Abdel, thank you very much , your information is very helpful, it gives us a time line. Now we have an idea how long it takes before we'll receive the visa. Again "alf mabrouk" on your visa and I wish it on us all
(very soon).
Nooda

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Huraaaaaay
My husbund has just recieved a letter from CIC, our application has been sent to the visa office in Rabat. Now I will wait the Interview date.
Nooda

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a good news nooda,that's good ,im so happy for you dear sister
inshallah you have good interview and the visa too ,inshallah
abdel

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello to all

i can't wait to tel you what happen at the embassy today
i was there at 8h00 and like always the door was closed hahahahaha and the security man talk to the people from the smalle window in the door omg,than 15 minutes later ,the same man started to call people ,everyone in his name
today they receive the student's who came to deposit them application
than i was the last one who was asking by the security man ,he asked my passport and it was all hahahaha i was suprised,than he told me that i need come back at 14h00 ,coz they need time to stampe the visa
its was the same for other people asking other kind of visa,all will come back at 14h00
i will post more information after 14h00.
abdel

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
Welcome to Boras and Nooda!

Nooda - I have spent a little time in Safi as my husband is from Youssoufia. We had to go to Safi many times for our marriage papers. I think more than Safi I know the road from Youssoufia to Safi...

I have more good news everyone - my husband heard from the Embassy this morning. His visa is ready next Wednesday!!! It looks like Wednesdays are the day for any and all visa pick ups. OMG i'm so happy - we have waited for this day for so long. Now I have to get ready for his arrival (I don't have a place to live at the moment and have been trying to find one for some time). I hope I find one in the next week (I've been staying with my parents)!!!

Thanks for the update Abdel - I will talk to your wife today about flights.

Have a good day everyone,

Tracy

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
OMG Tracy that is so so good. Yes wednesdays are the days that they give out the passports. I forgot to mention that. Tracy what day did your husband have his intervew. I hope ours is coming soon. There is so much good news here now.

Kelly

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOD I HAVE THE VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM SUPER HAPPY
TRACY CONGRATULATION FOR RACHID OMG I REMEBER ALWAYS YOUR NICE WORDS THAT YOU HAVE HOPE AND EACHOTHER
LADY PENNY WHER ARE YOU I THINK YOU BUSY ,IM SURE THAT RACHID WILL HAVE THE VISA IN THE NEXT WEEK AND GO WITH CHRIS TO PICK UP IT,HE TALKED TO ME TODAY,IM NOW IN ONE CYBER CLOSE TO THE EMBASSY I WANT YOU AND ALL KNOW ,NOW I WILL GO CALL MY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN,IWILL GO FIND ONE PHONE CARD IN DOWN TOWEN
WE HAVE HERE VERY GOOD NEWS FOR TWO MEMBER OF THE CLUB,OMGGGGGGGGGGGG IM SO HAPPY AND THANK YOU FOR ALL AND GOOD LUCK
I LIKE MY FAMILY HERE YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL PEOPLE
WITH LOVE

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
Sorry, I forgot to welcome you to the club, Raven! The club is getting so large I'm losing track of everyone...

Great news Abdel - you have the visa!! One by one, everything is happening as we all want. This forum has been great - it was so hard waiting for so long without knowing anything that was going on. I'm so happy I found this place and everyone here to talk to and share experiences. For those of you just starting this journey, this place and the people here will be a big help.

Kelly - my husband's interview was on May 31 - almost one month ago.

I can't believe it will be possible to see my husband in a week or two. It's been six months since we were together - too long. Before I got off the phone this morning he was singing Bob Marley -- "don't worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be all right". How true. Keep the faith everyone.

Tracy

Mornie

Jun 10, 2007
I am so happy for you Abdel. And Congrats Tracy!
Now that the wait for my husband (Rachid) to get his visa is shorter for some reason the anticipation has been a lot harder the past couple of days. The great thing is that chances are most of us will be seeing our spouse in the next 2 to 3 weeks. We just have to hang in there.

I was happy to see that RAM now has flights two times per day from Casablanca to Montreal. Someone mentioned before about trying to get some sort of package deal. Did anyone follow up with that??

Kelly - the rate that the visas are being issued seems to suggest that Rachid and Nourdine should be getting a call within the next few days. I am hoping the holiday on monday will not affect the process too much.

Welcome Raven!

Mornie

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Yes Mornie I am thinking the same thing hopefully on friday they will get a call. I think the visa office in Rabat does follow our holiday schedule. I was there in May and I think I remember reading that on the post board at the visa office while I was waiting. And you are so right the wait now is getting harder we are hearing all the good news for everyone else and we know that ours is so close. I am getting so excited even though its been only a little over a month since I seen Noureddine it still seems like a lifetime. Let's keep our fingers crossed Mornie and say a few extra prayers. Tracy again congratulations you to Abdel.

Take Care
Kelly

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Tracy--Abdel did you happen to check ecas to see if the site was updated saying that you got your visa or any new information.

Kelly

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
Hi Kelley;

Ecas still has "In Process" on the file (no new information). I would imagine it would take a few days for them to update the system and for it to reflect "Decision Made". Ecas does not specify what the decision is (visa or not) - just that they have made a decision.

Hope this helps!

Tracy