February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
brainiac said:
Hello,
is there anybody here!
This Thread Seems soo sleepy these days ! ???
Any news, any visas, anything !! ::)
Hi,

this is how the Moroccan thread on this forum is, sometimes is sleepy and sometimes it gets up from the nap lol
hoping for everyone to hear some good news soon insha'Allah :)

can you tell us what is your background about your application ? thx :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
salam alaikom all. inchallah all is well with everyone. I havent really had much development, I've just submitted my app to mississauga, inchallah in a month they will transfer to Rabat and the waiting will start. I am not sure of one thing though, just a week ago I started negotiations and may be changing jobs so if this happens the forms I gave with my current director's name and the company i work for will be incorrect, I hope if I change employers it will not delay our process. Other than that not much is new.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
ArlJam said:
Hi,

this is how the Moroccan thread on this forum is, sometimes is sleepy and sometimes it gets up from the nap lol
hoping for everyone to hear some good news soon insha'Allah :)

can you tell us what is your background about your application ? thx :)
brother, he has the same timeline as me ;D

jomz said:
salam alaikom all. inchallah all is well with everyone. I havent really had much development, I've just submitted my app to mississauga, inchallah in a month they will transfer to Rabat and the waiting will start. I am not sure of one thing though, just a week ago I started negotiations and may be changing jobs so if this happens the forms I gave with my current director's name and the company i work for will be incorrect, I hope if I change employers it will not delay our process. Other than that not much is new.
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah sista.
mabrook on sending off your application! May Allah make it speedy and successful. Ameen. I know how relieving it feels to finally have that huge application finished and sent off with. Changing employers shouldn't delay anything... cuz the employment part is mostly for sponsorship eligibility to see that you're independent and won't be relying on social assistance. Khayr inshaAllah :-*

I was really hoping to hear some news shortly after the application assignment due date we saw on our notes but still nothing. Waiting game continues.. Allah is best of planners, so just gotta remain patient.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi Goatlove.
My husband interview went well. Thanks God. He answered all her questions and we showed a lot of proofs about our relationship. For us, it was different because he lived in canada for three years , we met here, got married , we were living together but he had to return to Morocco because he had to finish another process which he started long time ago.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi, Terry 73 and ArlJam.

Every case is different.
My husband's interview was in march but because he lived in Canada for three years, he had to ask for his fingerprints at RCMP in Ottawa. He sent his fingerprints application on march to Rcmp and just on OCT 02, 2013, RCMP completed my husband's fingerprints. The fingerprints process in Canada takes 25 weeks because there are many applications. RCMP just sent the result to the Canadian embassy. This is the reason my husband is not here yet. I am praying to God to have him here soon. Insha Allah.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
goatlove said:
brother, he has the same timeline as me ;D
ok nice, good luck to him :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Hi, Terry 73 and ArlJam.

Every case is different.
My husband's interview was in march but because he lived in Canada for three years, he had to ask for his fingerprints at RCMP in Ottawa. He sent his fingerprints application on march to Rcmp and just on OCT 02, 2013, RCMP completed my husband's fingerprints. The fingerprints process in Canada takes 25 weeks because there are many applications. RCMP just sent the result to the Canadian embassy. This is the reason my husband is not here yet. I am praying to God to have him here soon. Insha Allah.
hello sister,

yes we know that every case/file is different. I'm happy that your husband's interview went well with him, wish you and your husband all the best and I wish he gets his visa soon insha'Allah so he can be with you there always :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
Waalaikum Salam,

as Goatlove did mention to you, Changing employers won't effect on your application so don't worry about that.

wishing you a fast process with success insha'Allah :)

yes just get prepared for the waiting and try to not think about how long it will be cos when you think about it then it does effect on you and your body. as some ppl on this forum i read that they lost some kilos just by thinking about the length of the waiting lol

best of luck to everyone :)

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi ArlJam.
Thank you for your wishes.
I hope your process will go fast and you can meet with your partner soon too. If you have any question you can e mail me at claudia.lopez@rocketmail.com

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
ArlJam said:
Waalaikum Salam,

as Goatlove did mention to you, Changing employers won't effect on your application so don't worry about that.

wishing you a fast process with success insha'Allah :)

yes just get prepared for the waiting and try to not think about how long it will be cos when you think about it then it does effect on you and your body. as some ppl on this forum i read that they lost some kilos just by thinking about the length of the waiting lol

best of luck to everyone :)
My husband, hamdulillah is a very patient man, and during this time we just make the best of it, in the end it's not in our hands how long it will take or what else we may encounter. I've become very good in accepting all and not questioning why things happen the way they do, so for this waiting I will just make my best to try to visit as much as I can. I remember long time ago when my dad first came to Canada, he and my mom did not see each other for 2 years, he couldn't leave Canada to come and visit us because he was here on a work contract, and back than we only had phones, no internet, no skype calls, no video calls. And through all of that it made them stronger, and through all the hard times, times away from family, my mom and dad made through it all and have been married 36 years, and when I look at them I truly see them as not only as husband and wife, but as best friends who supported each other in very very tough times and never let distance really separate them. Hamdulillah I feel the same about my relationship with my husband, we do not let each other be sad, we never really talk about this being a long wait, we just look forward to seeing each other, hearing each others voice tomorrow (be it via skype or phone), and all we trust to Allah, he knows what is best for us, long wait, short wait, whatever it may be Allahu Akbar

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Thank you goatlove and Arljam, maybe change of job won't create an issue, but as CIC updated a few forms in August and Sept I may get my docs back regardless :eek: nothing I can do. I should have checked before submitting, I downloaded all my forms in July and took them with me to Morocco in August where we signed them right after our wedding, so by that time 3 or 4 of the forms had some changes to it. In case I get the stuff back from Mississauga I've already started filling out the new forms and inchallah next week my husband will send them back to me DHL, unless one of my friends can bring them back for me. If this is a delay for me, it'll be only a 2-3 week delay inchallah. If they accept the forms as they are, all the better.
I just want to hear some good news now from all that already have files in Rabat! Does anyone have any news?

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Hi ArlJam.
Thank you for your wishes.
I hope your process will go fast and you can meet with your partner soon too. If you have any question you can e mail me at claudia.lopez @ rocketmail.com
you welcome and thank u, yes I will if I have questions thanks :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
My husband, hamdulillah is a very patient man, and during this time we just make the best of it, in the end it's not in our hands how long it will take or what else we may encounter. I've become very good in accepting all and not questioning why things happen the way they do, so for this waiting I will just make my best to try to visit as much as I can. I remember long time ago when my dad first came to Canada, he and my mom did not see each other for 2 years, he couldn't leave Canada to come and visit us because he was here on a work contract, and back than we only had phones, no internet, no skype calls, no video calls. And through all of that it made them stronger, and through all the hard times, times away from family, my mom and dad made through it all and have been married 36 years, and when I look at them I truly see them as not only as husband and wife, but as best friends who supported each other in very very tough times and never let distance really separate them. Hamdulillah I feel the same about my relationship with my husband, we do not let each other be sad, we never really talk about this being a long wait, we just look forward to seeing each other, hearing each others voice tomorrow (be it via skype or phone), and all we trust to Allah, he knows what is best for us, long wait, short wait, whatever it may be Allahu Akbar
I'm glad to hear about your parents, that is the real love with sacrifices and patience :) and it's pretty good that you and your husband following same way about being patience.. and yes, Allah knows whats the best for us and Allah only who knows when we finally could be with our loved ones :)
my wife always will mention that OMG they are taking so long cos really she can't wait for me to be with her, but we actually sent our application on april, so i am telling her that i'm believing in another two months more of waiting.. she saying I hope not lol but most of all, we both trying to be patient.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
Thank you goatlove and Arljam, maybe change of job won't create an issue, but as CIC updated a few forms in August and Sept I may get my docs back regardless :eek: nothing I can do. I should have checked before submitting, I downloaded all my forms in July and took them with me to Morocco in August where we signed them right after our wedding, so by that time 3 or 4 of the forms had some changes to it. In case I get the stuff back from Mississauga I've already started filling out the new forms and inchallah next week my husband will send them back to me DHL, unless one of my friends can bring them back for me. If this is a delay for me, it'll be only a 2-3 week delay inchallah. If they accept the forms as they are, all the better.
I just want to hear some good news now from all that already have files in Rabat! Does anyone have any news?
I hope that you signed the forms under a date that is before when CIC updated their forms, if your forms dates before their updating date then I think they won't send them back to you cos they will see on which date you did sign the forms. so I hope they won't send them back to you, but best of luck with whatever Allah wants it for you :)

there is no news yet about us, it's 6 months now since we sent in our application.. so hopefully everyone hear some good news soon insha'Allah :)

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
ArlJam said:
I'm glad to hear about your parents, that is the real love with sacrifices and patience :) and it's pretty good that you and your husband following same way about being patience.. and yes, Allah knows whats the best for us and Allah only who knows when we finally could be with our loved ones :)
my wife always will mention that OMG they are taking so long cos really she can't wait for me to be with her, but we actually sent our application on april, so i am telling her that i'm believing in another two months more of waiting.. she saying I hope not lol but most of all, we both trying to be patient.
:p ;D