10-10-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
10-11-2012
[size=10pt]Hiii

i am an indian citizen, i moved to canada on study visa in december 2011. i got married there in canada In may 2012 to a naturalized canadian citizen and got marriage registerd and marriage certificate from manitoba. i get pregnant there.....than i came back to india to file my Permanent residence case (in the category...sponsoring spouse outside canada)...my application was recieved by cic on th october 2012, and my case was forwarded to abroad visa office (New delhi,India)...i got the AOR letter asking for my passport and other documens on 10th november 2012, and i mailed my passport to new delhi and my passport was received by canadian embassy on 25th november...( as i checked the status of indian post delivery) this was my case history..
AS per my doctors's details...my due date is 15 february 2013,and my 9th month is going to start on 14th january.....my husband is in canada right now.....the things i need to ask as follows:-

1) what is the average time taken by Canadian embassy after depositing the passport??? means how long it usually take to get back the passport stamped with visa after the submission of the passport to NEW DELHI HIGH COMMISSION ???

2) other thing is if my baby is born in India,what will be his/her citizenship??? though the father is naturalized canadian citizen.....

3) i have heard somewhere..is it possible to sponsor a child before the birth of a child..i know its a stupid question.....

4) what is the process after the birth of child??

5) what if i recieved my passport like in first week of february...i know that time i wont be in the condition to travel.....i have heard that we have to send back the passport to the New Delhi high commission for the afterwards process of sponsoring a baby...

any advice will be appreciated...thanks alot.

THANK YOU!!!!
[/size]
:) :)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your baby will be a Canadian citizen. You can apply for a citizenship certificate for the baby at the embassy in New Delhi. It takes a few months to get one but if you already have your PR visa and want to leave sooner, you can ask for a temporary passport for your baby or a facilitation visa. In order to get either one of those, you must apply for the citizenship certificate first though.

ramandhami

Jan 8, 2013
Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012