+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor Wife and child

satyak

Aug 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

Newbie here!
I want to sponsor my wife and child for canada PR, can anyone let me know how to proceed. i find it little confusing. i am thinking of applying through Family class visa. do i need submit 2 different application for wife and children? or if i apply for wife and mention child as dependent, is enough to proceed to PR for both wife and child?

Also do i need fill IMM 1344 and IMM 5406 separately for wife and child? thanks for help!

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

Newbie here!
I want to sponsor my wife and child for canada PR, can anyone let me know how to proceed. i find it little confusing. i am thinking of applying through Family class visa. do i need submit 2 different application for wife and children? or if i apply for wife and mention child as dependent, is enough to proceed to PR for both wife and child?

Also do i need fill IMM 1344 and IMM 5406 separately for wife and child? thanks for help!
Not sure I have all answers, but am sure you do not need to make 2 different applications. And yes via the Family Class Sponsorship. I think your wife would be the Principal applicant whereas child would be a dependent or accompanying member. If you ain't using a representative I would advise maybe check out various relevant channels from Youtube channels for step by step guide. Unless one can advice best.

Reactions: satyak