+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsor travel history

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hello,

we are applying for spouse category

we don't seem to have all the boarding pass, but we have stamped passport copies and visa conversions and also tickets in email

would that be enough if we don't have boarding pass as a proof, but all other stuff?

Last edited:

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hello,

we don't seem to have all the boarding pass, but we have stamped passport copies and visa conversions and also tickets in email

would that be enough if we don't have boarding pass as a proof, but all other stuff?

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hello,

more details please. What exactly are you referring to? I understand you're speaking about boarding a flight but can you be more specific?

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
more details please. What exactly are you referring to? I understand you're speaking about boarding a flight but can you be more specific?
I am sorry.
I mean.... On relationship proof it's asking for travel history. I don't have all the boarding pass saved with me. I do have all the electronic tickets and stamp on my passports. Do you think that would be enough, if I don't submit boarding pass? I will submit passport stamp n tickets.

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Thats good. Is this you traveling to meet your partner or both of you traveling together? If so yes, what you have is good. If you have conversations of you both speaking of the trip as well could help and make the proof stronger. (optional of course)

Craddy

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry for hijacking this a bit but I don't remember seeing a request for travel proof in the relationship section. Where is this located as perhaps I somehow missed it? Thanks!

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Sorry for hijacking this a bit but I don't remember seeing a request for travel proof in the relationship section. Where is this located as perhaps I somehow missed it? Thanks!
yes, it's in one of the forms that you have to fill up. i forgot what it is. but the idea is this, since you are applying for an outland sponsorship, which the sponsor is usually here in canada, and the principal applicant is in some other country, it would raise a red flag if neither of you haven't visited each other throughout your relationship. it's like, "how are you marrying someone you haven't even met" kind of thing.

but if you indeed haven't visited each other, no proof, no boarding pass, no passport stamps, then you gotta have to have a letter of explanation as to why you never visited each other.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Okay thanks. So I presume this isn't required if you live together abroad?
there would be a question in one of the forms asking if you live together. so just click YES. then it wouldn't ask you for those proof. it would ask you instead for proof of living together, like joint bank account, bills, etc.