+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsor or bank loan?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifshaikh said:
is being sponsored from a friend better or taking a bank loan? please suggest.

Hi,

I believe it’s better to go with a certified bank loan, you can also apply on the basis on sponsorship, but the process is ‘complicated’ and may/may not work for you.

1. Bank Loan – It’s a simple process. You get loan against your immovable holds or even against your fixed deposits. In comparison to the ‘Sponsorship’, no one can raise any question/doubt over the authenticity of your certified bank loan.

2. For sponsorship you need;

1. One reference letter (good if it's on official letter head) showing,

- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;

1. Employer contact details
2. Business address.

* In case your possible sponsor lives abroad thn you also need;

1. Passport copy with Visa status.
2. SIN number /Identity card, if any.
3. ITR details.
4. Bank statement

For your reference I quote one post of dadakoko, a member who secured visa based on two sponsorship. It's very useful.

"Hi All,

Enfield is it a claim if I have gotten the Visa?

Yes I got the Visa and yes I had sponsors from 2 countries but this is what I did:

a) I made sure I had the $10,000 needed for me the main sponsor and $4,000 for my spouse in my account for about 4 months.

b) I paid 1 year Tuition fees.

c) My Admission letter stated that I would need about $29,000 for 1 year. I therefore made sure I had about $15,000 in addition to the amount in (a) above to make the $29,000.

d) My sponsors sent in their letter of sponsorship as well as 6 months bank statements and other relevant investments documents. They also sent in their Visa status in the respective countries of residence.

In addition to the above of course I added, my SOP and other relevant documents.

Yes you can use sponsors from any where in the world as far as you can prove relationship and ensure the required monies are in your account. That is what I did!"

source : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponser-is-in-uk-will-affect-my-visa-t85064.0.html

khurana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
28-12-2011
is there any need to show our bank statement in visa file in SPP also?? did they ask for it or not? is it good to attatch bank statment or not and if we r going to apply on 1st november then bank statement should be upto 30th october or we can make it 1 week later??
please suggest??

inSPP we need only loan letter nothing more than that or we need to show statement or salary slips or ITRs also..please help me.