+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Speeding Ticket

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
Dear Members..

I need a urgent help. I am on my way to submit the documents and realised that I have to get driving history from Australia as I have lived there 7 years. In my history, I had 2 speeding fines:

2016 year : where my speed was 63km/hr in 60km/hr zone. Received 1 demerit point and a fine
2014 year: where my speed was 98km/hr in 70km/hr zone. Received 4 demerit point and 1 month licence suspension. It is my mistake and I didn’t see the speed limit as i assumed it is 100km/hr.

I did pay above fines but will these make me inadmissible?? I am really worried please help me.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear Members..

I need a urgent help. I am on my way to submit the documents and realised that I have to get driving history from Australia as I have lived there 7 years. In my history, I had 2 speeding fines:

2016 year : where my speed was 63km/hr in 60km/hr zone. Received 1 demerit point and a fine
2014 year: where my speed was 98km/hr in 70km/hr zone. Received 4 demerit point and 1 month licence suspension. It is my mistake and I didn’t see the speed limit as i assumed it is 100km/hr.

I did pay above fines but will these make me inadmissible?? I am really worried please help me.
If it's just speeding tickets and nothing else at all, you're fine.
If you have had any misdemeanor, DUI, careless driving charges along these speeding tickets, that's a totally different story.

Reactions: kan7sh

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
If it's just speeding tickets and nothing else at all, you're fine.
If you have had any misdemeanor, DUI, careless driving charges along these speeding tickets, that's a totally different story.
Thank you for your reply. It is just normal speeding fine. It is just that one of them was 98km/hr in 70km zone. I was not under not any influence neither I hurt any property or human being. Also as they date back in 2014 and 2016; do i need to provide evidence that I paid them, which i did. Also, in my australian police check; it says no disclosable court outcomes.