+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Speaktest

leah8

Apr 17, 2010
HI ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT THE PASSING SCORE IN SPEAKTEST FOR CAREGIVER?
I KNOW HIGHEST SCORE IS 5 HOW ABOUT THE PASSING? PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDEA. THANKS!!!!

mykalot

Jul 12, 2010
Stanley Park said:
hi leah,
the passing score for speaktest is 2.5 for english fluency and 2.5 for knowledge. but you need to pass both to pass and get yourmedical referral. :)
my score is 2.90 and 2.88 did i passed the test?

nimnim74

Dec 3, 2009
What's the purpose of speaktest? I arrived here in Canada last week, and there and re many new immigrant especially from Europe and African country who don't know how to speak English and the government are offering FREE English lesson. But the problem here in Canada is that they don't honor our credentials, our employment certificate from of our native country. We have to study again. Event for the low paying job, like janitor, we have to study about the job. Physical therapist or nurse cannot work as Health care aid, they have to study healthcare aid. Its like they have their own world. Not like in the U.S, wherein they credit our school credentials, here in Canada, we have to study from the start.

jihadeuu

Oct 9, 2010
iam from morocco i study english litturature and my husband too ,we would like to carry on my studies in Canada;Could someone please helps us or gives us some information
best regards,

Robins

Oct 4, 2010
jihadeuu said:
iam from morocco i study english litturature and my husband too ,we would like to carry on my studies in Canada;Could someone please helps us or gives us some information
best regards,
Hi jihadeuu,
if you and your husband are coming to Canada as international students, you may want to post your question under "International Student". Just start a new topic.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

This section is "Finding Work in Canada".