+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP Extension May/June 2023

ahussein

Feb 14, 2022
Hi,

I applied for an SP extension on June 15, 2023 (almost a month from now). I would like to know if anyone who applied in May or June for SP extension heard back from the IRCC regarding their applications, or if they even noticed any update on their profile such as starting reviewing the application or something.

I also have another question. In my SP extension application, I checked the option that requests a COOP work permit and I provided the required letter from my university. Would this make the processing time of my application longer?

Thanks.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Hi,

I applied for an SP extension on June 15, 2023 (almost a month from now). I would like to know if anyone who applied in May or June for SP extension heard back from the IRCC regarding their applications, or if they even noticed any update on their profile such as starting reviewing the application or something.

I also have another question. In my SP extension application, I checked the option that requests a COOP work permit and I provided the required letter from my university. Would this make the processing time of my application longer?

Thanks.
There are lots of people waiting for the SP extension from February and March.

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Hi,

Thanks.
When they ask you for more documents, this is sometimes a good sign. However, as mentioned by the other, many applications of SP Extension were requested from Feb and March and they haven't got their extension approval yet.