+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Reconsideration Approved after Refusal

Simmi grewal

Aug 28, 2019
My work permit extension was rejected and i applied for reconsideration and restoration at the same time. My reconsideration has been approved today. I got letter saying

“ Your application has been re-opened and approved. Your new document will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s). Please read them carefully. If you require any further extension of your status, you should submit an application to this office at least one month prior to the expiry of your new document(s). NOTE: Passports must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. Documents will not be issued beyond the validity of passports.”

I am not sure if i am eligible to work again right away since this has no start and end date on it and should i wait for the Hard copy work permit to receive in Mail and withdraw my restoration application

Can anyone help me with this??????

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My work permit extension was rejected and i applied for reconsideration and restoration at the same time. My reconsideration has been approved today. I got letter saying

“ Your application has been re-opened and approved. Your new document will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s). Please read them carefully. If you require any further extension of your status, you should submit an application to this office at least one month prior to the expiry of your new document(s). NOTE: Passports must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. Documents will not be issued beyond the validity of passports.”

I am not sure if i am eligible to work again right away since this has no start and end date on it and should i wait for the Hard copy work permit to receive in Mail and withdraw my restoration application

Wait for WP copy

Iqbalbhullar

May 22, 2023

How long it’s take to get approval after reconsideration. My situation is same I apply sowp extension but on may 10 I got a refusal letter They ask you didn’t provide your spouse noc b job letter But on April 14 we sent employment letter , pay stubs and bank statement via web form . So we sent reconsideration request with attach all documents on may 11. Can u please tell me how long I have to wait for there reply

Jasvy

May 12, 2023
How long it’s take to get approval after reconsideration. My situation is same I apply sowp extension but on may 10 I got a refusal letter They ask you didn’t provide your spouse noc b job letter But on April 14 we sent employment letter , pay stubs and bank statement via web form . So we sent reconsideration request with attach all documents on may 11. Can u please tell me how long I have to wait for there reply
Hey did u got any response after reconsideration of ur file… even i got refused with same reason on same date

Iqbalbhullar

May 22, 2023
when did you applied for your SOWP extension
We apply in December actually I got visa from India same as my wife study permit in December we also apply for her study permit extension .In February we apply for her pgwp work permit and then we send pgwp confirmation via web form to my file. On April 14 we sent her employment letter and pay stubs

Jasvy

May 12, 2023
We apply in December actually I got visa from India same as my wife study permit in December we also apply for her study permit extension .In February we apply for her pgwp work permit and then we send pgwp confirmation via web form to my file. On April 14 we sent her employment letter and pay stubs
same here even i applied in december can you send me number of ircc so that i can call and ask for reconsideration as i dint received any revert