AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
jsghai said:
Today everything is closed here in canada. Today is stat holiday FAMILY DAY!!!
Hopefully they THINK about family reunification :)
BEST OF LUCK
Even though one member got PPR

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am Bharadwaj from Hyderabad. My apologies if my concerns sounds silly. I badly need some suggestion upon your experiences.

My wife is on Student visa from dec 2016. Can i apply on student open work permit with out LMIA or do i need to get LMIA to apply student open work permit ?? I met few consultancies and they wanted me to apply for visitor visa and to covert to work permit form inside canada.

I have been following posts regularly and i see so many applications for SOWP. not sure if you guys appplied through any agent or self . please guide me how to proceed.

Thanks and Respect,

Bharadwaj

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hello Guys,

I am Bharadwaj from Hyderabad. My apologies if my concerns sounds silly. I badly need some suggestion upon your experiences.

My wife is on Student visa from dec 2016. Can i apply on student open work permit with out LMIA or do i need to get LMIA to apply student open work permit ?? I met few consultancies and they wanted me to apply for visitor visa and to covert to work permit form inside canada.

I have been following posts regularly and i see so many applications for SOWP. not sure if you guys appplied through any agent or self . please guide me how to proceed.

Thanks and Respect,

Bharadwaj
Hi Bharadwaj
It's gud to apply SOWP then visitor visa..
Visitor visa ll take around 28 days I'm nt pretty sure abt it...but after entering canada u need to apply for SOWP..instead wasting time ..u can go for SOWP...it's just 10 weeks processing time,it may cross the time depends upon how lucky you are...
And if you have enough money n lazy you can go for agent...else you can apply on ur own...
As she is in study permit..it's an added advantage...

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
Your spouse visa shouldn't be less than 6 months .
You both need to show proof of funds as she is not having a job in Canada.

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Ush said:
Hi Bharadwaj
It's gud to apply SOWP then visitor visa..
Visitor visa ll take around 28 days I'm nt pretty sure abt it...but after entering canada u need to apply for SOWP..instead wasting time ..u can go for SOWP...it's just 10 weeks processing time,it may cross the time depends upon how lucky you are...
And if you have enough money n lazy you can go for agent...else you can apply on ur own...
As she is in study permit..it's an added advantage...
Hey Ush,

Thanks for your sporadic reply. Let me share in more detail for your consideration. Wife visa expiring on Nov 21st, 2017. I have bank FD of 11 Lakhs on my name, wife has a student loan. Can you also tell me what are the documents required to apply please. i booked my medicals on March 4th 2017. Thanks

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
priyabhee said:
Your spouse visa shouldn't be less than 6 months .
You both need to show proof of funds as she is not having a job in Canada.
Hey Priya,

Thank you for reply. Wife visa expiring on Nov 21st, 2017 and I have bank FD of 11 Lakhs on my name, wife has a student loan. kindly advice. Thanks

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hey Ush,

Thanks for your sporadic reply. Let me share in more detail for your consideration. Wife visa expiring on Nov 21st, 2017. I have bank FD of 11 Lakhs on my name, wife has a student loan. Can you also tell me what are the documents required to apply please. i booked my medicals on March 4th 2017. Thanks
If your wife is having loan she should also show funds

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
priyabhee said:
i am loosing all my hopes its been 2 months i applied for sowp

no updates nothing .
??? :( :mad:
what you thinking to do next?
Is there any way we can track down any query or anything?

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
I sent mails to Delhi immigration.
I even have them a call
There response on call was ,they cannot give status updates just it is under process.
And no reply to my mails
Finally what I can do is just wait nothing else

VargheseR

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am from Delhi and my wife is on a Student visa. One of the consultant told me to apply for TRV as its easy and fast process. But my application got rejected. Now I am planning to apply for the SOWP online but not able to download the form, even update the adobe also but no use.. Please anyone advice on it.

Also please share the details of SOWP.

Thank you

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
priyabhee said:
I sent mails to Delhi immigration.
I even have them a call
There response on call was ,they cannot give status updates just it is under process.
And no reply to my mails
Finally what I can do is just wait nothing else
Hi Priyabhee
U most probably ll get medical request before ur processing time completes ..

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
VargheseR said:
Hi Guys,

I am from Delhi and my wife is on a Student visa. One of the consultant told me to apply for TRV as its easy and fast process. But my application got rejected. Now I am planning to apply for the SOWP online but not able to download the form, even update the adobe also but no use.. Please anyone advice on it.

Also please share the details of SOWP.

Thank you
Hi Varghese
What is the reason for ur TRV rejection ? When she went to canada for study ?
Try to reinstall Adobe in the system..and open the file from the folder not from the browser