+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Unsung said:
Hi Harkiratratol,

Can u please provide the number on where should i call as I have to send them an evidence that i've applied for BOWP.
+91(172) 505-0300

You can call them at this number, tell them you need to update some documents for your application.
They should provide you an email address

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
HarkiratRatol said:
+91(172) 505-0300

You can call them at this number, tell them you need to update some documents for your application.
They should provide you an email address
thank u so much

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Hi Harkiratratol,
I just spoke with them and they gave me this email ID: chadg.immigration@international.gc.ca.

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Unsung said:
Hi Harkiratratol,
I just spoke with them and they gave me this email ID: chadg.immigration@international.gc.ca.
I guess this should be it then, I'm sorry I don't know the email id which they provided to my wife to send the updated documents, probably was the same one.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
HarkiratRatol said:
I guess this should be it then, I'm sorry I don't know the email id which they provided to my wife to send the updated documents, probably was the same one.
Actually I've another one chadg-g@international.gc.ca, pretty same email IDs, I think they deal with the one they gave me recently for uploading docs.

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Unsung said:
Actually I've another one chadg-g@international.gc.ca, pretty same email IDs, I think they deal with the one they gave me recently for uploading docs.
Yes, my wife told me it was a different email from the one provided online. That's why I suggested to call them yourself. Updating documents is a serious thing and must be done with caution.

Also, on a good note, I think its okay to share it here but one must confirm it himself by making a call to the consulate. They might change the email id or stop monitoring it as this is not mentioned anywhere online.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
HarkiratRatol said:
Yes, my wife told me it was a different email from the one provided online. That's why I suggested to call them yourself. Updating documents is a serious thing and must be done with caution.

Also, on a good note, I think its okay to share it here but one must confirm it himself by making a call to the consulate. They might change the email id or stop monitoring it as this is not mentioned anywhere online.
that's correct

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello HarkiratRatol,
I also called chd consulate, they gave me the same email id which unsung has shared. I got a confirmation email as well for the email I sent. I really appreciate the help you did today. Thank you very much.
Do you have any idea how long do they take before responding or taking some action?
Thanks very much.
Ramangill

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
Chandigarh Visa Office waleya di pta ni ki Bhen kisse naal bhajj gyi jehda office e ni aunde na saadiya files da koi response dinde ah , ek Badal ne Jattan nu dukhi kita peya uppro Embassy Visa ni dindi , main ta Sochda 2 number ch America e bhajj jaava :-\ :'( :-\ ???

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
ramangill said:
Hello HarkiratRatol,
I also called chd consulate, they gave me the same email id which unsung has shared. I got a confirmation email as well for the email I sent. I really appreciate the help you did today. Thank you very much.
Do you have any idea how long do they take before responding or taking some action?
Thanks very much.
Ramangill
You are welcome,
Well, I did a good follow up to be honest. There's a CSE link specifically for chandigarh only. I'll find that and share it here too.
We updated the documents and got the passport request after about a week then.
But yeah, you should get the medical done asap.

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
HarkiratRatol said:
You are welcome,
Well, I did a good follow up to be honest. There's a CSE link specifically for chandigarh only. I'll find that and share it here too.
We updated the documents and got the passport request after about a week then.
But yeah, you should get the medical done asap.
My medical is done even I send them also on both email addresses mentioned above.
I applied on 20th April online.
Don't know what's going on.
I got an email from Cic few days back .
Here is the email.

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Now wht to do?

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Any Updates from Chandigarh VAC