Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello good afternoon, anyone has experience about SOUTH AFRICA police clearance certificate. What’s the process?
Or what’s fast process
Please share experience
Thank you

BoniTich

Dec 14, 2020
Hello good afternoon, anyone has experience about SOUTH AFRICA police clearance certificate. What’s the process?
Or what’s fast process
Please share experience
Thank you
Get your fingerprints done here, DHL your documents to south africa, I used an agent to facilitate mine (They were pretty good but pricey). Details below:
DOC ASSIST
213 Richard Street
UNIT 6 - Suite 2A
Hatfield
I also hear Pretoria Post Office also does the same thing at half the cost but im not sure. All the best.

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84
Jul 9, 2022
Late response, but I strongly second the above recommendation to use an agent. SAPS/CRC is an absolute disaster of an agency, and it's impossible to get any actual help from them over the phone or by email if anything goes wrong. Doc Assist did an excellent job with getting my wife's PCC on a second application after some component of SAPS/CRC managed to lose the first PCC after it was issued but before it ever left their building.

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Late response, but I strongly second the above recommendation to use an agent. SAPS/CRC is an absolute disaster of an agency, and it's impossible to get any actual help from them over the phone or by email if anything goes wrong. Doc Assist did an excellent job with getting my wife's PCC on a second application after some component of SAPS/CRC managed to lose the first PCC after it was issued but before it ever left their building.
Thank you appreciate for your reply , I got help from Sam people still in process.

Reactions: NYC_to_Toronto

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Get your fingerprints done here, DHL your documents to south africa, I used an agent to facilitate mine (They were pretty good but pricey). Details below:
DOC ASSIST
213 Richard Street
UNIT 6 - Suite 2A
Hatfield
I also hear Pretoria Post Office also does the same thing at half the cost but im not sure. All the best.
Thank you appreciate for your reply , I got help from Same people still in process.

Reactions: BoniTich

Jackie3241

Aug 22, 2022
Hi
Hi! i wanted to know do we Need to do Apostille on pcc issued by SAPS ? Or just without is accepted by Ircc
Please do reply it will be great help

diya_bijal

Feb 24, 2024
DOC ASSIST
213 Richard Street
UNIT 6 - Suite 2A
Hatfield
hello, I am also looking for help, i am planning to apply for PCC, i have contacted them but I don’t know what option to choose new PCC or expatiated PCC, how much time it takes to get normal PCC? Do you have any idea?