+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP/Cover letter/Study plan.. Query

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
All of them are same...

We generally call it SOP which needs to have all the answers mention in the form...

Regards :)

Dav1d0

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rehabc.perfect answer to the question.

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
I meant the checklist form:

You have to write a separate letter for Statment of purpose (aka study Plan, Cover Letter, SOP) which have to answer to the following questions below.

These are questions which I have under my checklist form (UAE)

Study plan
Please submit a one page study plan which answers the following questions and includes any other information
relevant to the processing of your application:
• Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
• What is your overall educational goal?
• Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/citizenship?
• What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?
• How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
• What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
• In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your
parents’/guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence?
• Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and
address of the school, the course taken, qualification/degree/certificate awarded for the course

wwfameer

Sep 10, 2012
@rehabc
so bro i looked up for the documents checklist form (Pakistan)... but i couldnt find anything regarding the SOP topics.. so what does that mean?
BTW thanks for replying bro.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Is this required for Visa application or is it required for the university (meaning Letter of Intent kind of a thing)?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

wwfameer said:
@ rehabc
so bro i looked up for the documents checklist form (Pakistan)... but i couldnt find anything regarding the SOP topics.. so what does that mean?
BTW thanks for replying bro.

1. SOP is not required for South Asian applicants. It's a requirement for UK, UAE, etc applicants.