+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Somebody please need help

Evol

Dec 27, 2013
Hi everyone!!

I just want to ask if the online study is acceptable for applying as a live in caregiver, because i have graduated in 2 years course in college but my units is only 58 units, i dont have time to study again so i decided to enroll in online study, im here in hongkong working as a domestic helper for 4 years, now the school in the philippines they agreed to teach me through online to earn 18 units, i finished already and my transcript is already authenticated i have two schools in one transcript the total of 76 units is that acceptable?And also i graduated in six months caregiver course, i have already employer in canada and my LMO is on process, im afraid what if theres a conflict on my transcript. Please give me advise. Thanks all advise is appreciated.*^__^*

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pl check with WES or ICA etc or check their web site and check ur versity listed or not!

Now CIC accepts only assessment from authorized institutions like above, before they were when assessment wasn't in place like cases of 2010 backward!

Evol said:
Hi everyone!!

I just want to ask if the online study is acceptable for applying as a live in caregiver, because i have graduated in 2 years course in college but my units is only 58 units, i dont have time to study again so i decided to enroll in online study, im here in hongkong working as a domestic helper for 4 years, now the school in the philippines they agreed to teach me through online to earn 18 units, i finished already and my transcript is already authenticated i have two schools in one transcript the total of 76 units is that acceptable?And also i graduated in six months caregiver course, i have already employer in canada and my LMO is on process, im afraid what if theres a conflict on my transcript. Please give me advise. Thanks all advise is appreciated.*^__^*