+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOMEBODY HELP !!! URGENT ADVICE NEEDED !!!

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my initial application first week of June,(under NOC 0111 - Financial Manager) so i guess the new rules doesnt affect me much but i need advice on some points below;

1) I registered for IELTS "academic" exam on July 17 (cos i intend to also study when i get to canada) but with this new rule will my result still be admissible in my VISA office or is it advisable that i register on another date for the "General Exam" ??????

2) I applied under financial Manager NOC as i currently work in a financial service sector but i have certifications in Project management (PMP) and Oracle Database (OCP). Is it advisable for me to include those certificates in my complete documents or restrict my documents to certifications that have to do with a financial manager ???

Somebody, please i need an enlightened advice ??? ??? ??? ???

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would recommend taking General exam. The website always said take General IELTS even though the OP6 guide said Academic was ok.

Even though you are not impacted by new rules, there is no point taking a risk, because a rejection this time means that you may not be able to apply again, atleast under current NOC

I were you, I will share PMP and avoid OCP

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Ankit ... your advice is duly noted !

i'll appreciate other responses please ..... :(

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pyramid777 said:
I sent my initial application first week of June,(under NOC 0111 - Financial Manager) so i guess the new rules doesnt affect me much but i need advice on some points below;

1) I registered for IELTS "academic" exam on July 17 (cos i intend to also study when i get to canada) but with this new rule will my result still be admissible in my VISA office or is it advisable that i register on another date for the "General Exam" ??????

New rules will not effect you and as you are planning to study in Canada so stick with Academic no need to change it now to General.

2) I applied under financial Manager NOC as i currently work in a financial service sector but i have certifications in Project management (PMP) and Oracle Database (OCP). Is it advisable for me to include those certificates in my complete documents or restrict my documents to certifications that have to do with a financial manager ???

Its always better to show your all qualification because it gives an image that you are well qualified and it strengthen your application no matter it is from your field or not. I would say add these documents with your other documents even if they dont do any good they are not even going to harm you.

Somebody, please i need an enlightened advice ??? ??? ??? ???
Cheers
Saki

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Saki....i appreciate dat enlightened advice...

Any others plssssssssssssssssssssss :'( :'( ???

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
if you can get enough points appearing in Academic Exam, then you can give it.

It is not compulsory to appear in General Exam.