+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Somebody HELP.. Please :(

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Hey,

I have submitted my application today and I was just wondering about one thing. I happened to submit my original IELTS Report in the file :-[ But the lady who reviewed my documents did not say anything about it. Now I am wondering if that will be returned to me after my application is processed?

Does anyone have any idea about this? :-[ ???

:(

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
:O Would you suggest checking with them if I can obtain that document back? I might need it in near future right? :O :-/

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Ashroop said:
Hey,

I have submitted my application today and I was just wondering about one thing. I happened to submit my original IELTS Report in the file :-[ But the lady who reviewed my documents did not say anything about it. Now I am wondering if that will be returned to me after my application is processed?

No they wont.So if you have a photocopy then apply for additional TRF asap.

r4j

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
baba ji es war mehar kariyo
LANDED..........
pata nai kado hona
apply for additional TRF ASAP. that's the only option left with you

Ashroop

Star Member
May 31, 2014
The additional TRF form says.... "Please note that additional TRFs can only be sent directly to institutions. We cannot give additional TRFs to candidates or to the individuals. Important notice: The Canadian, Australian and New Zealand High Commissions in India have requested us not to send additional TRFs to them. Applicants to these countries should submit their own copy of the TRF. The High Commission will return this along with any other original documents."

If this is the case, I believe they will return my original report to me.. ???

I am so confused.. :(

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashroop said:
Hey,

you could order a new IELTS report from IELTS exam organizer. Most universities require you submit your IELTS report directly from that exam`s organizer.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope you have a scan copy of it.

if then u can print it out and submit results elsewhere.