+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions about processing times and proof of funds.

levalencia

May 8, 2009
Hello, I wish to apply under federal skilled workers, I have read news that after february 2008 the times have been reduced to 6 -12months, so I have some questiosn

1. As far as I know at the beginning I only have to send the initial filled forms, and after that if I am eligible they will ask me the other documents, the question is how much time might it take for them to request those documents

2. After they request those documents, how much time do I have to send them?

3. Proof of funds, for 2 persons I have to show abut 13000 dollars which I dont have now, I have a car and a house and I want to start the process fast, but with that condition, I would have to wait some months to save that money, depending on the answer to number 2 I can save that money.

Thank you

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
levalencia said:
Hello, I wish to apply under federal skilled workers, I have read news that after february 2008 the times have been reduced to 6 -12months, so I have some questiosn

1. As far as I know at the beginning I only have to send the initial filled forms, and after that if I am eligible they will ask me the other documents, the question is how much time might it take for them to request those documents

I have no personal experience with Sydeny office, but i read defferent timelines from defferent members, i think depend how correctly and accourding instrcutions you have filled your forms etc. Could be take 1-2 months (just personal idea)

2. After they request those documents, how much time do I have to send them?

90 days to 120 days

3. Proof of funds, for 2 persons I have to show abut 13000 dollars which I dont have now, I have a car and a house and I want to start the process fast, but with that condition, I would have to wait some months to save that money, depending on the answer to number 2 I can save that money.

You need to show proof of funds while submitting full application. Here again some things deffernet, depend on your via office or your region. Forexample myself, they requested me full application but no Proof of funds at that stage and they told me they will request proof of funds later. So i will recommend, make available funds within 2-3 months of application after Sydeny submission. Now you can plan yourself.

Thank you