Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Re: Payment Method

Archeia said:
:)

Hi everyone!

After submitting and uploading documents, is the payment next for processing and RPRF? What are the payment methods available?

Thanks!
You can pay with a Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB and Amex only) or a Canadian Bank's Debit card or a Visa Debit card.

Archeia

Nov 26, 2016
I am done with my medical exam! I had to spend about $25 for a pregnancy test and updated MMR immunization.

I am now just waiting for my bank certificates and also my current employer's reference letter.

Then finalize my Letter of Explanation.

I hope to finish everything by next week, and then I could breathe.

Archeia

Nov 26, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm gathering my financial statements. So what exactly do I need to include in my application? In my country, we have two documents: one is the certification (where details about your account is written) and another is the statement (where you see the transactions). Do I have to include the statements? I am unsure about the 6-month period issue that the CIC requires.

I had been reading some threads about it here. So do you have to include a 6-month transaction statement? Or can you just submit the certification which shows how much money you have?

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you in advance for the response.