Some attention plz

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all ,

If I have bachelor degree ,is this is mean i cannot to apply for bachelor degree program in canada ?

Thanks

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
no dear ... there is no restrictions as such...

think of my case...
i am bachelor of pharmacy and have applied for post secondary diploma.....yet got my visa

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good , but i am electrical engineer but all my experience in oil and gas and i got acceptance to study petroleum engineering ..you think it is good case ?

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nour140 said:
Good , but i am electrical engineer but all my experience in oil and gas and i got acceptance to study petroleum engineering ..you think it is good case ?
Which country r u from? I am also an electrical engineer ( fresh graduate) have worked 1 year in a power company and as far as i think i can only work in other sectors but not in oil and gas.......as i am not a chemical engineer...... as for your question you can apply for bachelors, there is no restriction......

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Egyptian and work in abu dhabi ,yah i think you don't have experience in oil and gas to involved in long complicated course , did you gt any acceptance letter from any college ?

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nour140 said:
I am Egyptian and work in abu dhabi ,yah i think you don't have experience in oil and gas to involved in long complicated course , did you gt any acceptance letter from any college ?
Yea...... i am planning to start my MEng program in ECE from Waterloo University this winter InshAllah........ dont you think it will be difficult to start with undergrad degree again...... I am already fed up of studying...... :)
But masters degree is important for moving ahead.....

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sado_Saleem said:
Complex ave u got ur visa?
hey sadu..... nice to hear abt ur visa..... congrats..... which program you have applied for....... i am still waiting ........ not in a rush as there is plenty of time......