+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Soft landing in Vermont?

abhisingh17

Sep 22, 2023
Hi , Im travelling to Boston and was planning to get my soft landing done in Vermont via Road. But I have been reading conflicting comments about landing in Quebec with Express Entry. I plan to return back the same day and my destination is Toronto on the COPR. Would it be an issue because I know Quebec follows different rules, and would my target destination as Toronto help? Also I plan to provide the address for my PR card in Ontario.

Does anyone has any experiences they can share regarding the same? and if it will be a good idea to soft land in Quebec

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hi , Im travelling to Boston and was planning to get my soft landing done in Vermont via Road. But I have been reading conflicting comments about landing in Quebec with Express Entry. I plan to return back the same day and my destination is Toronto on the COPR. Would it be an issue because I know Quebec follows different rules, and would my target destination as Toronto help? Also I plan to provide the address for my PR card in Ontario.

Does anyone has any experiences they can share regarding the same? and if it will be a good idea to soft land in Quebec
Its better to avoid quebec, other than that you can land anywhere in Canada. i think they would ask CSQ while you arrive. Unless you have applied express entry via quebec i dont think you will have CSQ.

abhisingh17

Sep 22, 2023
Its better to avoid quebec, other than that you can land anywhere in Canada. i think they would ask CSQ while you arrive. Unless you have applied express entry via quebec i dont think you will have CSQ.
Would you suggest to try Massena Cornwall instead since it is ON ?