+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

so confused , much disappointed

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys i sent this post many times , but not have the proper answer

can i pay my appl fees by visa electron card ( i have already sent my app to NS & i filled the fee payment form & signed it )

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
If the credit card can be used Internationally and you have sufficient funds I see no problem. Paying the fees with your credit card is the same as making any other purchase internationally. You have to ask your credit card company if this is possible or not. If you have ever used it during international travel or purchases then I see no problem. But call and ask to be sure.

from wikipedia:

Visa Electron
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Visa Electron cardVisa Electron is a debit or credit card available across most of the world, with the exception of Canada, Australia, Ireland and the United States. The card was introduced by VISA in the 1980s and is a sister card to the Visa Debit card. The difference between Visa Electron and Visa Debit is that payments with Visa Electron require that all the funds be available at the time of transfer, i.e., Visa Electron card accounts may not be overdrawn. Visa Debit cards, on the other hand, allow transfers exceeding available funds up to a certain limit. Some online stores and all offline terminals (e.g., on trains and aircraft) do not support Visa Electron because their systems cannot check for the availability of funds.

In this case you should ask CIC Canada if they accept it.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks

1- i had sufficient money in my account

2- how can i contact the cic for this issue

asmweb

Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2010
I think I have the same issue I filled the payment form with my visa electron? Did you succed contacting the cic?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
asmweb said:
I think I have the same issue I filled the payment form with my visa electron? Did you succed contacting the cic?
Not to worry. Visa Electron is acceptable.