+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

skilled worker want to invite parents under super visa

rajbajaj

Jan 20, 2012
Hi
i immigrated to canada in nov2011 with my wife and two kids under skilled worker .I am not getting job and interested to invite my parents from India to live with me under super visa. Kindly clarify to invite them i have to earn 57000 cad from job or business and file tax return in 2013 or i can transfer my savings in Canadian bank from india to invite them under super visa .As I am only son and they are 70+ and after separation they are emotionally disturbed so I am worried that is it necessary to earn 57000 cad to qualify for super visa or is their any other legal way to call them . like selling my property their and purchasing here and prove that I have accommodation here and have to earn only food and will do labour job to survive for time being .

Please suggest me details how to call them as on one side me and my wife both under skilled worker looking for a job and other side emotionally missing them .We don't have any other relative or friend in canada to guarantee sponsorship for visa.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rajbajaj said:
Hi
i immigrated to canada in nov2011 with my wife and two kids under skilled worker .I am not getting job and interested to invite my parents from India to live with me under super visa. Kindly clarify to invite them i have to earn 57000 cad from job or business and file tax return in 2013 or i can transfer my savings in Canadian bank from india to invite them under super visa .As I am only son and they are 70+ and after separation they are emotionally disturbed so I am worried that is it necessary to earn 57000 cad to qualify for super visa or is their any other legal way to call them . like selling my property their and purchasing here and prove that I have accommodation here and have to earn only food and will do labour job to survive for time being .

Please suggest me details how to call them as on one side me and my wife both under skilled worker looking for a job and other side emotionally missing them .We don't have any other relative or friend in canada to guarantee sponsorship for visa.

To be eligible for your parents to apply for a super visa, you will have to show an Income from Canadian sources of $53, 808. Without meeting the Low Income Cut Off, then the application will not be approved. There is really no way around it, for the Super Visa.

rajbajaj

Jan 20, 2012
thanks for your promt reply is their any other visa in which they can come to canada like tourist visa etc and please clarify can I join my and wife income to show 57000 cad or i have to do it alone and secondly do i have to wait till tax return of 2013 or i can show 2-3 months salary record if i get a job

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rajbajaj said:
thanks for your promt reply is their any other visa in which they can come to canada like tourist visa etc and please clarify can I join my and wife income to show 57000 cad or i have to do it alone and secondly do i have to wait till tax return of 2013 or i can show 2-3 months salary record if i get a job
1. They can apply for a regular visitor visa
2. You can combine you and your wife's income, but you can't apply until you both show a total of $57K in the previous year.