+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

skilled worker program

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
currently, what are the occupations that arent being filled by canadians that are being filled by foreign skilled workers that hope to obtain permanent residency through this program? does anyone have an idea as to what jobs are in demand right now that arent being filled by canadians? rsvp. thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

lunfardo said:
currently, what are the occupations that arent being filled by canadians that are being filled by foreign skilled workers that hope to obtain permanent residency through this program? does anyone have an idea as to what jobs are in demand right now that arent being filled by canadians? rsvp. thank you.
No such list,

lunfardo

Mar 18, 2015
then how can i know what jobs are in hot demand for foreign skilled workers who want permanent residency in canada then???? rsvp. thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
lunfardo said:
then how can i know what jobs are in hot demand for foreign skilled workers who want permanent residency in canada then???? rsvp. thank you.
You can do your research about in demand jobs by studying posted job vacancies on sites like Monster.ca, eluta.ca, Indeed.ca, Workopolis, LinkedIn etc. Please note there is nothing like 'in hot demand for foreign skilled workers' once you arrive here. You will be competing for the same jobs like everybody else, both Canadians and non-Canadians and will have to prove that you can deliver even though you don't have Canadian work experience.

Vacancies from top employers can be found on the sites I listed above and will help you determine if you have the right skills and experiences that they require. Cheers.